Yahoo Sports on the Jones Brothers | Syracusefan.com

Yahoo Sports on the Jones Brothers

I don't want to seem like I'm being over the top, but down the road could the Jones' clan end up being considered one of the greatest sport families in the last several decades?

There are the Mannings, with dad and two sons, but I'm drawing a blank on other families that have seen this much success in sports.

Kind of a long time ago, but the Ripkens and maybe Alous. And hopefully in basketball the Grants.

Im happy for him and what he could help us in recruiting with but I never saw it... Im watching First Take and they are pegging him as THE top defensive end talent in the draft and if he was healthy and potential top 5 pick who is a year away from dominating the league.

Im happy for him and what he could help us in recruiting with but I never saw it... Im watching First Take and they are pegging him as THE top defensive end talent in the draft and if he was healthy and potential top 5 pick who is a year away from dominating the league.

Mayock was saying last night that in 3 years he would be considered the best defensive draft pick of this year.

I don't want to seem like I'm being over the top, but down the road could the Jones' clan end up being considered one of the greatest sport families in the last several decades?

There are the Mannings, with dad and two sons, but I'm drawing a blank on other families that have seen this much success in sports.

Gronkowskis? One of the great recruiting ups in SU history.