yale - UNC | Syracusefan.com

yale - UNC

Yale really had them beat but had a stretch of 5- min of dumb play that dug them back into a hole. any news on the Harris injury, he was the one kid making plays late in that game and it didnt look good. they have a strange roster it says 7 guards and 2 FWs played in the game.

they really dont look well put together and only played 2 guys over 6-7 the whole game. they go 6-9 6-10 and then all smalls played.. not your typical UNC team right now.

I have been following Yale pretty closely this year (FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY) and I think their two starting bigs would play major minutes for us, although they might be a center platoon in the Cuse system.

Note Yale lost 58-56 at Penn St and 64-57 at Oklahoma St. I would not like our chances against them away from the Dome.

If Carolina is missing Anthony when we face them, they are in trouble. That’s gotta be a Sharpie W for the Cuse.

It will be interesting to see if they rush Cole back. They have a neutral win over Oregon that will help them stand out on the bubble. But maybe Greg will advise Cole to shut it down and boost his draft stock Darius Garland-style.

Yale really had them beat but had a stretch of 5- min of dumb play that dug them back into a hole. any news on the Harris injury, he was the one kid making plays late in that game and it didnt look good. they have a strange roster it says 7 guards and 2 FWs played in the game.

they really dont look well put together and only played 2 guys over 6-7 the whole game. they go 6-9 6-10 and then all smalls played.. not your typical UNC team right now.
I saw the last part of the game, including when Anthony Harris went down. I haven’t heard any updates, but it looked like his knee just buckled on its own, which could be an ACL type injury. He apparently is just coming back after recovering from an ACL injury in the other knee. Whatever the injury was, it was serious enough that some of his teammates were in tears, according to Sports Illustrated: Francis, Tar Heels in No Mood to Celebrate After Harris Injury

That’s rough. Sounded like he worked so hard to get back from the last one.

UNC having some troubles this year.

Karma for getting a pass from the NCAA.

Hadn't seen this but UNC losing at home to GT Saturday 96-83.. obviously Alvarado helps the cause but still...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom