You can have Daryl Gross' box for the Georgetown game | Syracusefan.com

You can have Daryl Gross' box for the Georgetown game

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

Bidding started at $3000 and is now up to $4190 after 11 bids that comes out to about $182 a person, you only have a little over 2 hours to bid. You would have to bid $4290.99 or more which comes to $186.52 per person.

It includes your own hostess and catering services.

Lousy seats.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Proceeds should go toward the football IPF, of course.

Is the picture of the court taken from Gross's box? If so, no wonder he doesn't care about giving that up. Not like he sits there anyway.

Bidding started at $3000 and is now up to $4190 after 11 bids that comes out to about $182 a person, you only have a little over 2 hours to bid. You would have to bid $4290.99 or more which comes to $186.52 per person.

I think you still have to pay for the food.

There were 33 bids, with $4826 winning, $210 per person if the cost was divided among 23 people.

FWI: Daryl doesn't even sit in that box for hoops games, he sits behind the basket SU bench side.

Lousy seats.

Sent using my Commodore 64
is that picture the view? guess hes on the 50 for football.

yeah, pass.

I don't think I've ever considered paying $4826 for something "winning it".

gets you in the bldg i guess.. most people dont have $4000 to just throw away.. i wonder if it would have made more money if it had been a raffle instead. $20-25 a pop. i would think they would make more money that way with probably more than 200 people taking a flyer on it.

is that picture the view? guess hes on the 50 for football.

yeah, pass.

yes. great seats for football, not so much for basketball.

Includes hostess and catering services? What about a pair of binoculars for each person? I'd probably just turn my chair around and watch the game on that big flatscreen.

Despite the opinion of some on this board TGD is no fool. You don't see him offering up his 50 yard line box during football season!