you have to laugh | Syracusefan.com

you have to laugh

Millhouse

Living Legend
a Bernie Fine sex scandal just wrecked everything

how ridiculous is that?

i know child rape isn't funny. it's just so nuts to me that the fines bringing down everything with sex. those two trolls shouldn't be touching anyone but each other in complete silence and darkness. GROSS

that useless porky pig looking @sshole with a broom who groomed such great centers like ovcina and watkins and recruited all stars like greg davis

thought he should've been sh!tcanned years ago for basketball reasons. then you have the gross @ss hbo real sex craigslist ball gag nasty @ss sh!tshow right across the farkin street from JB?

laurie fine is piece of work too..if your husband rapes boys, you leave him, and report him. and then you try to help the boy.

what you don't do is stay with the rapist, not report him, and then bang the boy later.

i mentioned this at some point before, but ESPN just went the Breitbart - James O'Keefe route. Withhold the tape, let Boeheim talk, and then come out with it afterwards. It's just like the ACORN tapes. It works. People can't control their tongues

what you don't do is stay with the rapist, not report him, and then bang the boy later.

This is just so depressingly hilarious. How the f*** did that happen?

This is just so depressingly hilarious. How the f*** did that happen?

The real sick part? You know some producer in Hollywood is dying for movie rights on this trainwreck...it has more twists and turns than a Grisham novel.

you have to really laugh at the fanbase, acting like fools when these allegations came to light. I guess Boeheim was driving the bus of denial...

you have to really laugh at the fanbase, acting like fools when these allegations came to light. I guess Boeheim was driving the bus of denial...

Why? Syracuse is a pretty small community. A lot of people here know Bernie or know people who do. I've never met Bernie or anyone currently connected with SU basketball but I have a friend whose family is close to Bernie. This friend swore that it couldn't be true and that Davis had to be lying. I'm about as non-connected as you get and I'm two degrees from Bernie, can't imagine how those who are actually connected to the program felt about the situation.

Right, because the expected reaction would have been for the fans to call for JB, and Bernie's heads, and to then have SU self-impose a death penalty on the BBball program.

Right, because the expected reaction would have been for the fans to call for JB, and Bernie's heads, and to then have SU self-impose a death penalty on the BBball program.
that was my first reaction. i talked myself out of it.