You rank the ACC now | Syracusefan.com

You rank the ACC now

upperdeck

Living Legend
If you look at Talent level , and how they actually played, and figure if everyone actually
played a H/A schedule that was true. This is what I think it really looks like.

Virg
FSU
SU
UNC
GT
LOU
Duke
VT
CLemson
NC St
ND
Miami
Pitt
Wake
BC

Reality is that the 2 Pitt losses is really all that separates us from being 11-5 which would pretty much put us there.

Virginia shouldn't be No. 1. They recently lost to NC State.
no recency bias here.. its a full round robin schedule based on what they showed all year not how any single game turned out. every team has it flaws.

Look. If SU had the services of Mr. Bourama Sidibe this year, they would have won the league. Now that the Dutch guy has reached a decent level, they are the numero uno team in the league.

I mean when you add the ACC tourney in Clemson and SU are both 10-7.

We split with Clemson

we beat VT/UNC lost to Virg/UNC/Duke/Rutgers/GT

CLemon beat GT/UNC/Lou/Purdue/mary lost to Duke/FSU/virg/VT

The big things is they got all the wins at home and we didnt get to play all those teams at home

Look. If SU had the services of Mr. Bourama Sidibe this year, they would have won the league. Now that the Dutch guy has reached a decent level, they are the numero uno team in the league.
Okay... this one takes the cake. Now we know this is a troll account.

..... right?

Okay... this one takes the cake. Now we know this is a troll account.

... right?
What team in this league strikes fear into your heart? I don't see any. I think the Orange are starting to put fear into some teams after the last 3 games. Like maybe the wahoo's.

What team in this league strikes fear into your heart? I don't see any. I think the Orange are starting to put fear into some teams after the last 3 games. Like maybe the wahoo's.
That’s not what I said

That’s not what I said
Why would I be trolling my team, I have stated all season that covid and Sid put us behind the proverbial 8 ball. Well, they are not stimied any longer.

Why would I be trolling my team, I have stated all season that covid and Sid put us behind the proverbial 8 ball. Well, they are not stimied any longer.
Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom