Your fan perspective | Syracusefan.com

Your fan perspective

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
I view games and i analyze things as like i was a scout. I analyze the players play making ability, defense , positioning to name a few and was wondering how you guys see things? Do you see your self as a coach watching a game or a fat guy eating popcorn waiting for halftime to get up and pee.

I view games and i analyze things as like i was a scout. I analyze the players play making ability, defense , positioning to name a few and was wondering how you guys see things? Do you see your self as a coach watching a game or a fat guy eating popcorn waiting for halftime to get up and pee.
i watch every game as if we were to play that team next and how we match up.

I see myself looking for things also Albany. Occasionaly I can sit back and enjoy just being up by a dozen but....

I think that syracuse basketball has taken a turn and fans are realizing we can't get away with alot of the early season stuff we do come big east.
That alone even early in the season makes people keep a closer eye.

But passing inside and outside(longer passes without a high post threat) like a point guard not just around the perimeter, isolation scoring from dion and kjo, our guards extending out to guard with one hand out(not just sitting back in the zone), our bigs going up strong(something they haven't done much of this year), rebounding in a small lineup, CJ playing like that Alabama forward tonight, screens and set pieces, I find myself watching for things like that.

We need to find our top three scoring triangle this year. Unfortunetly Scoop, Dion, Triche and KJO can't be on the floor together unless we go with a three guard lineup.
Its going to be our big three vs their big three. Uconn went all the way last year with two solid scorers. Two.

I find myself watching all 5 guys more. There were times when I use to just watch one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom