You're welcome everyone... | Syracusefan.com

You're welcome everyone...

Motensocks

Walk On
During Dixons timeout I had a bad feeling.....so I pulled my socks all the way up to my knees and launched a few pantomime jumpers and...well I think we all could agree that brought us instant mojo. Unfortunately, my girlfriend witnessed the whole procedure and can't stop laughing at me.

Oh, I thought you were referring to me leaving the chat room to change mojo with about 4:00 left and SU down 5?

During Dixons timeout I had a bad feeling...so I pulled my socks all the way up to my knees and launched a few pantomime jumpers and...well I think we all could agree that brought us instant mojo. Unfortunately, my girlfriend witnessed the whole procedure and can't stop laughing at me.

Way to take one for the team, Dude!

Hey (to quote a beer commercial) "it isn't weird unless it doesn't work". I have a few rituals I've been going through in these close games as well.

My son was saying they were going to lose and I said shut up and don't say that again. He didn't and that is really why they won.

Hey (to quote a beer commercial) "it isn't weird unless it doesn't work". I have a few rituals I've been going through in these close games as well.
me too!
jameson_premium_bottles_Carousel.jpg

Motensocks said:
During Dixons timeout I had a bad feeling...so I pulled my socks all the way up to my knees and launched a few pantomime jumpers and...well I think we all could agree that brought us instant mojo. Unfortunately, my girlfriend witnessed the whole procedure and can't stop laughing at me.
LOL at "the whole procedure"

LOL at "the whole procedure"

It has to be done with surgical precision or it doesn't work. Also, at 6"4 and somewhere over 300 ponds I really have to be selective when I jump.

I may have been hasty in claiming responsibility for the shift in mojo, because after reading the boards tonight I'm convinced it was a collective effort from syracusefan.com!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom