YouTubeTV Multiview for Games | Syracusefan.com

YouTubeTV Multiview for Games

kingtidge

All American
Did anyone else on YT TV get beta access to their new multiview picture-in-picture 4-game split screen feature yesterday for the tourney games?!

Holy hell, thank you baby jeezus!

Screenshot-2023-03-18-12-22-45-717.jpg

Yeah man, I was going crazy last night. It was great to have the 4 screens and then go to one when a game was close, then back to the 4 when a commercial hits to check another.

Yeah man, I was going crazy last night. It was great to have the 4 screens and then go to one when a game was close, then back to the 4 when a commercial hits to check another.

Shame they couldn't release for day 1. Was prolly the plan but ironing out bugs...

Deffo game-watching-changer...

March madness app has been doing this for a couple years. I use it through Apple TV

That's because there's an $8 price increase coming.

Yeah... $75 a month... I think it was $50 when I switched from sling to it 4 years ago and had yes network then... Still a better deal than cable, but tough pill.

I have switched back and forth for years, but this past time YouTube has really hooked me.

For DirecTV users, Channel 205 does the same, it's been clutch. Been using it since Thursday! The NCAA tournament page for streaming also has a multiview page that lets you add the games a la carte, if you want to only watch you just add 2, if you want 3 of the 4 you can do that, or all 4, etc. The years of multiple different screens is falling by the wayside for me

isnt that why they make 4 tvs for?

except I had ncaa bball, ncaa wrestling, ncaa hockey going so using all 6 tvs..

With a sound bar i dont even need to choose a picture just press the tv sound i want to hear.

Have no real interest in the tourney without SU in it, so wasn't planning on watching any games but just had to check out this new feature. It's the only reason I even bothered to watch any games last night and luckily happened to catch the FDU upset of Purdue.

They announced it on Wednesday. Only select people has access to it. So many people complained, they opened it up to everyone yesterday afternoon. They said they are still working on it and fixing bugs. Plan is to have it full steam ahead for football season and NFL.

Damn and I thought I was special. Or at least specialer.

But yeah I’m with CarolinaCuse - I’m pausing mine in a few weeks and will pick it up again in he fall.

Did anyone else on YT TV get beta access to their new multiview picture-in-picture 4-game split screen feature yesterday for the tourney games?!

Holy hell, thank you baby jeezus!

Screenshot-2023-03-18-12-22-45-717.jpg
Best thing ever. And with the Sunday Ticket…so good.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom