The Walking Dead | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

The Walking Dead

I felt like the scene was a little clunky in what is required to suspend disbelief, but I did enjoy Carol's visit to the former Saviors' camp.

Classic.

As annoying as Rick Grimes has become, this little girl is an inadequate replacement. I was looking forward to a story line without Rick and Carl, and I hope it develops into something better than the last episode.

The problem I had with the episode is the lazy writing.

I think it happened twice where characters talked about a past event of consequence... without giving any actual details.

Lazy.

Not sure what you mean? if you listened to the after show they intentionally mentioned things that happened in the 6 yr jump that will be explained in future episodes. shows/movies do that all the time? is that lazy?

i think the kid is a hoot.

if i was ever to join a walking dead fan forum, my handle would be "rick's magic hat"

a single sheriff's hat that fits
  • a 40 something man
  • his 12 year old son
  • same son 5 years later
  • his six year old daughter

Solid introduction to the Whisperers yesterday.

Took quite a bit of suspension of disbelief [i.e., Daryl trying to stealthily stalk the herd with a barking dog, Magda and the others showing up moments after Michonne improbably shows up at the cemetery, etc.] but it was a pretty cool last few minutes.

Solid introduction to the Whisperers yesterday.

Took quite a bit of suspension of disbelief [i.e., Daryl trying to stealthily stalk the herd with a barking dog, Magda and the others showing up moments after Michonne improbably shows up at the cemetery, etc.] but it was a pretty cool last few minutes.

It was definitely one of the tenser and creepier moments on the show in a while.

interesting the build up to rick leaving and then nothing for maggie going away.

I like the whisperers, but I don't get how it works.

How do they eat? Or take a dump?

They can look and act like zombies, but at some point they gotta do the stuff that keeps you alivem

interesting the build up to rick leaving and then nothing for maggie going away.

I think I read that Lauren Conrad semi-blindsided them by going on a new show, and then informing them that her availability would be restricted.

Not irreparable, they all want her to return at some point, but it was a short term selfish move that impacted the second half of the season.

michonne mentioned "rj" last episode. new name to me. i assume it's rick junior. she must have been pregnant when rick ... was removed

Huge Jesus fan. Worthy death that really breathed new life into the show. Whisperers are an intriguing adversary

michonne mentioned "rj" last episode. new name to me. i assume it's rick junior. she must have been pregnant when rick ... was removed

Yeah she was shown hugging him a couple of episodes ago when the one newcomer went to her house to attack her but decided against it when she saw that.

Does Negan become the hero Alexandria needs?

i'm a little behind, watched the second half season premiere last night

mini spoiler alert ahead, turn back now if you haven't seen it:

had to laugh when rick's daughter was facing down negan with rick's colt python. she is so small, if she fires that gun the kick is going to bounce the hammer right off her forehead and knock her out cold

Lets see how brutal the whisperers are. This shows only good with a truly evil antagonist.

Lets see how brutal the whisperers are. This shows only good with a truly evil antagonist.
couldn't ask for a better actress to play alpha

don't know how much longer i can stick with this show. there are so many things that just don't make sense by the internal logic of the walking dead universe. my objections to it are piling up.

It's back on?
Yeah, when you haven't missed it that much, it's kinda over.
Lauren Cohan has new show, soooo...

It's back on?
Yeah, when you haven't missed it that much, it's kinda over.
Lauren Cohan has new show, soooo...
Her character was getting old anyways imo, or setting up to be an eventual uninspiring villain.

it shows you how much the world has changed that Soaps have been on since the beginning of TV some lasting 30-40-50 yrs with the same stories retold dozens of times and now people want to give up on a fictional story for not being real enough?

So I've seen every episode ever of TWD, and I'm still confused what happened to Maggie. Did I miss where they explained it? She just decided she needed to go find herself or something? What episode was it explained in?

PS. I used the Alpha voice with my 10 year old last night and it worked like a charm. I told her its time to turn off the Ipad and brush her teeth. She said "I dont think so" WRONG ANSWER, I scowled in a fake southern drawl. She closed up the Ipad and scampered upstairs. Scared my wife a little I think.

So I've seen every episode ever of TWD, and I'm still confused what happened to Maggie. Did I miss where they explained it? She just decided she needed to go find herself or something? What episode was it explained in?

PS. I used the Alpha voice with my 10 year old last night and it worked like a charm. I told her its time to turn off the Ipad and brush her teeth. She said "I dont think so" WRONG ANSWER, I scowled in a fake southern drawl. She closed up the Ipad and scampered upstairs. Scared my wife a little I think.
Can't remember the episode, but they mentioned in passing that Maggie was with Georgie. She's this lady that super briefly popped up:

7b0079cc-7495-4729-93e6-2f3b6fc77067-georgie_gene-pageamc1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom