The Walking Dead | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

The Walking Dead

Can't remember the episode, but they mentioned in passing that Maggie was with Georgie. She's this lady that super briefly popped up:

7b0079cc-7495-4729-93e6-2f3b6fc77067-georgie_gene-pageamc1.jpg
That's right!!

So I've seen every episode ever of TWD, and I'm still confused what happened to Maggie. Did I miss where they explained it? She just decided she needed to go find herself or something? What episode was it explained in?

PS. I used the Alpha voice with my 10 year old last night and it worked like a charm. I told her its time to turn off the Ipad and brush her teeth. She said "I dont think so" WRONG ANSWER, I scowled in a fake southern drawl. She closed up the Ipad and scampered upstairs. Scared my wife a little I think.
I have also seen every episode, and the explanation is incomplete. They explained [through weak story line due to actress starting another show] that she was away with her kid. They have implied that there was a falling out between Maggie and Alexandria. I think they are keeping it vague so they have a hook to watch this otherwise unwatchable show. The new storyline with the whisperers is interesting, but the time jump and clinging onto dull characters/storylines is dragging the entire show line. I like Fear better, and the whisperers could have been a separate storyline merging with the time-jumped story line. Just my opinion, so please don't murder me

I have also seen every episode, and the explanation is incomplete. They explained [through weak story line due to actress starting another show] that she was away with her kid. They have implied that there was a falling out between Maggie and Alexandria. I think they are keeping it vague so they have a hook to watch this otherwise unwatchable show. The new storyline with the whisperers is interesting, but the time jump and clinging onto dull characters/storylines is dragging the entire show line. I like Fear better, and the whisperers could have been a separate storyline merging with the time-jumped story line. Just my opinion, so please don't murder me
I don't know, I'm still into it. I like Fear too. I just don't get worked up over the show or it's quality. There are things that don't make any sense for sure. They mostly amuse me.

I don't know, I'm still into it. I like Fear too. I just don't get worked up over the show or it's quality. There are things that don't make any sense for sure. They mostly amuse me.
Don't get me wrong, I still watch it, and it is still better than most shows currently on TV. Given how good the show was in the beginning, it is hard for the current season to live up to the prior quality.

I watched the new show Maggie went to on ABC.. pretty good fun, light hearted fbi/cia/james bondish show..

10 years into the apocalypse and they still haven't figured out how to defend their compound. how many times does an entire army get to walk right up to the gates without warning?

when alpha's daughter said places like this always fall, she only meant the stupid ones

well the Euros had 100s of yrs and had mostly the same issues with armies that attacked their castles.. you have limited people to send out and warn you. the same thing happened up until the Vietnam war

Decent episode tonight. I was underwhelmed by the Whisperers camp.

Also, they've already done the brutal leader thing with Negan. Thought that whole challenge to power thing was kinda lame. Seems like the Whisperers would be right to call Alpha out on her decision making. She resolved it, but not in a way that actually, you know, addresses the concern that she bent the rules and that cost them.

Preview made it seem like there's another group out there? Pay the toll?

Decent episode tonight. I was underwhelmed by the Whisperers camp.

Also, they've already done the brutal leader thing with Negan. Thought that whole challenge to power thing was kinda lame. Seems like the Whisperers would be right to call Alpha out on her decision making. She resolved it, but not in a way that actually, you know, addresses the concern that she bent the rules and that cost them.

Preview made it seem like there's another group out there? Pay the toll?
Perhaps the remainder of the Sanctuary/Saviors?

Though the whisperers seemed interested in finding out whether or not the Hilltop had trade. So perhaps, though they’re primitive, the whispers have use for wealth/practical items as well and charge a “toll” on their claimed roads.

There really doesn’t seem to be an overwhelming number of Whisperers, as I thought there would be. Really dont know how they’ll compete with the free towns.

Fun episode last night.

I'd say the Highwaymen are just going to be redshirts, but let's be honest, just about everybody is a redshirt on TWD.

Carol's the best.

People are 'shipping Darly and Connie. I kinda get it.

Fun episode last night.

I'd say the Highwaymen are just going to be redshirts, but let's be honest, just about everybody is a redshirt on TWD.

Carol's the best.

People are 'shipping Darly and Connie. I kinda get it.
Something tells me the Highway Men are going to be the unfortunate victims of payback from Alpha/Beta next episode.

I feel like the highwaymen are just tropes to reinforce the "good guy's" numbers for a battle against a huge contingent of Whisperers, in far greater numbers than the show has let on so far.

I hope there's more to their arrival than that.

I feel like the highwaymen are just tropes to reinforce the "good guy's" numbers for a battle against a huge contingent of Whisperers, in far greater numbers than the show has let on so far.

I hope there's more to their arrival than that.
There may be. I haven't read the comics but I believe they're a somewhat significant community.

should have gotten his bow and shot him anyway.. even if dead he is now a zombie

There may be. I haven't read the comics but I believe they're a somewhat significant community.

When I first heard their name, saw the guy in the cowboy hat, etc. I thought it was pretty dumb.

But seeing them in action, and then seeing the sidelong glance between the main guy and Jerry, I think that they have the potential to be pretty interesting depending on how they are utilized.

I still DO believe that they were brought in to be allies / bolster the ranks against a big coming fight, and aren't necessarily redshirts. That would be a pretty lame plot device to employ.

When I first heard their name, saw the guy in the cowboy hat, etc. I thought it was pretty dumb.

But seeing them in action, and then seeing the sidelong glance between the main guy and Jerry, I think that they have the potential to be pretty interesting depending on how they are utilized.

I still DO believe that they were brought in to be allies / bolster the ranks against a big coming fight, and aren't necessarily redshirts. That would be a pretty lame plot device to employ.
It's just a little weird thinking this far along into things there's another community out there so close.

It's just a little weird thinking this far along into things there's another community out there so close.
The Kingdom, though only at most a couple hundred residents (following the war) controls a vast amount of land. It’s at least feasible that a smaller group like the Highway men made their way to a secluded small part without drawing too much attention.

finally getting caught up. just saw the "chokepoint" episode (yes, i am watching walking dead instead of ncaa tourney)

beta's line "you people mean nothing to me!" was one of dirty dutch mantell's taglines and has been my avatar for a couple of months now

Well that was unexpected and tragic.

Holy crap! Tara just had to get back to Hilltop, didn’t she? I expected Henry or Lydia to bite it (pun intended), along with a cowboy or two, but was not ready for that. Alpha poked Daryl and Carol. It’s on!

Holy crap! Tara just had to get back to Hilltop, didn’t she? I expected Henry or Lydia to bite it (pun intended), along with a cowboy or two, but was not ready for that. Alpha poked Daryl and Carol. It’s on!
Looking forward to medieval psycho Carol.

Daryl may be wearing Beta for warmth soon for the winter.

Walking Dead just pulled me right back in again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom