“Stripe the Dome” for Duke... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

“Stripe the Dome” for Duke...

So we're going to have a 1/3rd of the Dome wearing Syracuse colors and the other 2/3rds wearing Duke colors.

The only logical way to do this is to put individual t-shirts on each seat like they do at NBA/NHL playoff games.
OMG, Eric! You’re right. We can’t wear blue for a Duke game!! Oh man, this is a disaster.

Wonder if we get to 34,000

While I applaud the AD office trying to do something for fan involvement, “Stripe the Dome” didn’t work the first game they tried it and will not work for the next two planned games (Duke & UNC). We can’t even have a decent Orange Out- now they want to add blue (which most of us own) and white ( that very few of us own).

We were with a friend today that has had season tickets with us since the Dome opened & he didn’t even know about it, or that we had already had one. When he heard our section was supposed to wear blue he laughed and said no way he wasn’t wearing Orange to this or any game.

So... instead of stripes it color blocks we will end up with a stadium of random shirts showing no sense of unity, the exact opposite of what they’re trying to do ☹️

They need to just put out the shirts that they want people to wear, the effect would be awesome. This includes when doing orange outs.

I get it’s an expense, but it’s what every other team does when doing this...

Or even just towels or pom poms in each section we wave in accordance with the color..Anything. How are people paid to come up with these ideas that will never work?

Yeah I would definitely vote for an orange out! It looks great it’s probably somewhat intimidating especially if the students are involved!!! I’m hoping for that kind of show

I have a nice white hoodie I wore for the last Stripe Out game. I'll rent it out for Saturday.

Buddy of mine is picking up his tickets at Will Call. Doesn't know the section yet. I told him he better bring three shirts.

I have a nice white hoodie I wore for the last Stripe Out game. I'll rent it out for Saturday.

Buddy of mine is picking up his tickets at Will Call. Doesn't know the section yet. I told him he better bring three shirts.

I'll be in orange in the blue section. Damn if i'm wearing anything but orange to the Duck game .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom