0-18 | Syracusefan.com

0-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two or three wins.
We will go into 2017-18 still without an ACC tournament win.

I think we end up 0-18. If you see any more games where Vegas has SU favored, jump on it quick.

0-17. The dome will collapse before our last home game. Actually I would be happy with 6-12 the way we look right now

6-12, we should throw the team a parade if that happens.

It's hard to see this team winning more than 2 conference games. Most of the teams are far better than BC.

Honestly, IF we win any, it won't be more than 2 or 3 tops. The rest of the ACC is excellent this year. We can beat maybe BC at home, Wake and GT. My god, what has happened to us?!??

Honestly, IF we win any, it won't be more than 2 or 3 tops. The rest of the ACC is excellent this year. We can beat maybe BC at home, Wake and GT. My god, what has happened to us?!??

Sanctions, early departures, recruiting breakdown (read: whither JAB), lake effect snow ...

We will win a few surprise games. We were not good enough a team to expect to win at Duke last year and we did.

I think 2-3 wins is a little low, I see us at 5 or 6. Still a bad team.

We will win a few surprise games. We were not good enough a team to expect to win at Duke last year and we did.

I think 2-3 wins is a little low, I see us at 5 or 6. Still a bad team.

Last year's team showed they could beat quality teams in Atlantis. This year's team has gotten blown out by everybody except a short handed, terrible UConn team with no offense.

We just watched this team lose by 48 combined to St. John's and BC over the past few games. The ACC is extremely tough this year. If we get to 5-6 wins, it'll be utterly amazing, with nothing suggesting that possibility at this point.

there is a positive. if this team bottoms out bad enough and attendance tanks, maybe the games next year won't feel like a 2-hour long running advertisement.

Ben Lammers on Georgia Tech will chew us up.

Ben Lammers on Georgia Tech will chew us up.

I know. He's a 20/20 threat with a possible 10'blocks and they have some solid guards. They're mentioned because they are probably in the bottom third with us, Wake and BC.

We will not win 10 f_ing games with Gerry sitting on the bench next to me. We are getting mauled with our guard play.

I know. He's a 20/20 threat with a possible 10'blocks and they have some solid guards. They're mentioned because they are probably in the bottom third with us, Wake and BC.

Random aside: Ben Lammers facially doesn't look a day older than 15.

Either that or I'm just really fudging old. Probably the latter.

I think 0-18 is definitely realistic with this team. I'm not sure I've seen anything against a semi-sort-of-okay-but-overall-pretty-bad team that indicates we can win an ACC game.

That being said, we probably get a couple wins. We can't possibly be this bad all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom