1-0 and 4 more to go | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1-0 and 4 more to go

Winning six in a row in the NCAAT is a longshot even when your team is healthy, playing well and has no apparent weaknesses.
I much rather look at it as winning the next game. Forget the next 5 or 6 games or what ever...JUST FOCUS ON THE NEXT GAME. As I listen to JB, this is pretty much his MO.

Where u been, man?!

Life. Kids getting older with more activities. Great year numbers wise at work but crazy stressful and busy. Wife going through a long recovery from a major concussion. Oh and a sheet load of vodka :eek:.
It's all leveling out now though and I have been following the team this year.

I must have missed something. what has Franklin shown to be our point guard of the future?

I like his vision, handle is good enough and once he knows the defense better he will be a real pest. I said "handle" the pg spot which I think he can do next year. Hard to so how good of a pg he will be at this point but I don't think he will be a detriment to the team. Even when Mike is in with him Frank plays the point, mostly. Which should tell you something.

I think we need at least 3 of Gbinije, Richardson, Cooney, Lydon and Roberson to be on to win, at least against good teams. Seems like that's what hurt against Virginia with only Gbinije and Richardson bringing their A game. But last night really shows our potential when Gbinije, Lydon, Cooney and Richardson are hitting. Roberson had a solid game also. Then if Coleman plays with the fire he showed in the second half, it might get really exciting.

This is probably bad form to quote my own post. Well we had 2.5 guys show up today and that was just good enough. Gbinije and DC did well and Malachi came through down the stretch after struggling most of the game. All these games in this home stretch are winnable but all the teams are good enough where we can't play like crap and expect to win. No Boston College among them. A win is a win and onto Va Tech!

This is probably bad form to quote my own post. Well we had 2.5 guys show up today and that was just good enough. Gbinije and DC did well and Malachi came through down the stretch after struggling most of the game. All these games in this home stretch are winnable but all the teams are good enough where we can't play like crap and expect to win. No Boston College among them. A win is a win and onto Va Tech!
As long as you don't later quote this post you're good. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom