#1 SYR at #25 PITT - 2014 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

#1 SYR at #25 PITT - 2014

Ahhh yes, confused those two.

In any event, that first half was ridiculous.

Yeah, I was at that G Tech game. I think GMac had 25 and 10. We blew them right out. And I agree with you, that was when a lot of Cuse fans realized just what we had.

Loved that team. I remember saying this at the time in the middle of that season, a long time before they won it all: easily my favorite Cuse team.

Yeah, I was at that G Tech game. I think GMac had 25 and 10. We blew them right out. And I agree with you, that was when a lot of Cuse fans realized just what we had.

Loved that team. I remember saying this at the time in the middle of that season, a long time before they won it all: easily my favorite Cuse team.

I actually liked the 2009-10 team a little more because we had 7 different guys that could kill you on any given night. Also I think our defense that year was much better.

But 2002-03 was magical. Made my senior year at SU unforgettable.

I do if it still works what’s the easiest way to convert it to you tube

I’ve never personally done it but whenever I browse through Sharper Image catalogs on flights they always have devices to digitize old VHSs. Amazon has lots of options also.

I'd throw a good chunk of $$ to anyone who has them and can convert to the cause. The 2003 regular season and first two ncaa games, Big east tourney games from Gerry and the 09-12 games are notoriously missing from digital media. I used to have years of games saved on DirecTV DVR and then in a moment of stupidity never thought to tape them before we cut the wire.

I would love to watch that second round Oklahoma State game. YouTube has a couple very brief clips of it, but not the entire game. Thank God for Edelin's 20 points off the bench when Melo couldn't get anything going.

I would love to watch that second round Oklahoma State game. YouTube has a couple very brief clips of it, but not the entire game. Thank God for Edelin's 20 points off the bench when Melo couldn't get anything going.

Same here. I remember at 25-8 dropping back into that familiar sense of , welp I guess it won't be this season and then - suddenly the trunk monkey showed up angry and off we were.

I’ve already converted from vhs to dvd. Now how do I get them up to YouTube? I have almost all of 2003.
I believe all you need to do is create an account on YouTube. Then you can upload.

This is one I don’t have. It was not shown locally. I was actually there in person. Boston. But don’t have the video

I believe you have to convert DVD to digital in order to upload on You Tube. Perhaps I am wrong. Years ago I had a program to convert DVD to digital and it also allows you to crop just certain sections of the DVD.

Just watched that game again on Youtube. Talk about two incredible defensive teams. Pitt had been 9-0 up until then when playing top five teams at the Peterson Center and I think Jamie Dixon was 10-5 against us going into that game. As usual, they killed us on the offensive glass. This is the game Ennis made the buzzer beater just over half court to give us the win 58-56. Ah, the memories :)

This game is so bittersweet for me. It was one of Syracuse's all-time great finishes. But every single time I think about it, I also lament that it was last time SU basketball was its true self.

After this Pitt game, the Orange squeaked by at home versus the Wolfpack, then finished 3-6, including the ACC & NCAA tourneys. Next, the past six seasons have been mediocre, bubble purgatory. The 2016 Final Four and 2018 Sweet 16 were glorious, short-lived aberrations in an extended downturn. What kind of double-sided voodoo surrounded the Ennis shot that the program would be jinxed for so long?

I believe you have to convert DVD to digital in order to upload on You Tube. Perhaps I am wrong. Years ago I had a program to convert DVD to digital and it also allows you to crop just certain sections of the DVD.

Converting your DVD/VHS media to digital is pretty simple with the right device. Here is one such product, available on Amazon for $90:

You just connect it between your DVD/VHS player (standard RCA output) and your computer (USB input). Run the included software and it brings up a window that displays the received video. Set a timer and press Record.

Pitt hoops had a really good run where they were a damn good team for 15 years giving us fits. How did those clowns never do anything in the tournament. Watching the 2011 game on espnU now it’s insane how bad they were post season during it.

Pitt hoops had a really good run where they were a damn good team for 15 years giving us fits. How did those clowns never do anything in the tournament. Watching the 2011 game on espnU now it’s insane how bad they were post season during it.

How that 2009 team with Sam Young, DeJaun Blair, and Levance Fields didn’t make the Final Four is beyond me.

I used to use DVD2ONE to rip DVDs. And then Handbrake to convert, re-size, crop, etc.

when i think of PITT i think

jeromelanebackboard.jpg

smith and lane inside.

Converting your DVD/VHS media to digital is pretty simple with the right device. Here is one such product, available on Amazon for $90:

You just connect it between your DVD/VHS player (standard RCA output) and your computer (USB input). Run the included software and it brings up a window that displays the received video. Set a timer and press Record.
Probably the best out there is the: CLONER ALLIANCE BOX PRO. It can record/copy off of dvr, iptv ; and convert vhs/dvd pretty easily to MP4, etc. There are some good Youtube vids on it. I'll post one link below:

This game is so bittersweet for me. It was one of Syracuse's all-time great finishes. But every single time I think about it, I also lament that it was last time SU basketball was its true self.

After this Pitt game, the Orange squeaked by at home versus the Wolfpack, then finished 3-6, including the ACC & NCAA tourneys. Next, the past six seasons have been mediocre, bubble purgatory. The 2016 Final Four and 2018 Sweet 16 were glorious, short-lived aberrations in an extended downturn. What kind of double-sided voodoo surrounded the Ennis shot that the program would be jinxed for so long?
Did we lose the next game to Boston College, while wearing new uniforms? Maybe remembering wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom