10 acc wins the magic # for a berth? | Syracusefan.com

10 acc wins the magic # for a berth?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
heres how we get there, is it enough? our road record would be awful. we got a pretty easy home schedule other than north carolina, we cant afford any slip ups at home and really gotta beat the 1 top team we play at home. our record is probably gonna be ugly after the virginia game but we got 5 very winnable games in a row after that, gonna have to win them all. gotta find a way to be 3-5 in the acc going into that stretch, if we're 2-6 or worse we're done.

at pitt L
at miami L
clemson W
north carolina W
boston college W
at wake L
at duke L
at virginia L
notre dame W
georgia tech W
virginia tech W
florida st W
at boston college W
at louisville L
pitt W
nc st W
at north carolina L
at florida st L

not sure, but don't forget about the ACC tourney
If we go 9-9 and win an ACC tournament game, I think we are in. My guess is at 9-9, we will be playing a good enough team that a win is a quality win. By no means a lock though.

If we go 9-9 and win an ACC tournament game, I think we are in. My guess is at 9-9, we will be playing a good enough team that a win is a quality win. By no means a lock though.

we should be able to get to 9-9 with our schedule. we got alot of home games that we should win. we'd definitely need to win an acc tourny game or 2 if we go 9-9

CorduroyG said:
we should be able to get to 9-9 with our schedule. we got alot of home games that we should win. we'd definitely need to win an acc tourny game or 2 if we go 9-9

We will never get to 9 wins.

Bwahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaa! Haaaardy-har-har.
Is there an emoticon for that?

The interesting thing would be, if they put a run together, to get on the bubble whether they get any credit for record with and without JB.

You hear it all the time (whether or not it was supposed to be considered) how team X played without a certain player. Shouldn't it carry over to a head coach...probably not due to the nature of the suspension but I would like to have the argument. Can't tell me that if Boeheim were coaching these last nine they would not have had one or possible two more wins over that stretch.

SUOrange44

We're going to be 11-10 shortly. At that point, we would need to go 9-1 to get to 20 wins.

Are we the worst team in the ACC? Serious question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom