Class of 2015 - 17 Commits? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 17 Commits?

Are we still targeting Parkinson or another big wideout?

I'm thinking it's another big guy for the Y position in the mix which bumped Battle. Think multi sport, multi position kid from the land of Nelly that got offered towards the end of May.

We did a lot of our work early so we can really bear down on a select few (and make sure our current commits stay committed).
And hopefully set the stage for a really, really awesome class next year too.

Did anyone see anything about a DT named Bo Peek from Florida visiting?

Pretty sure Milan is our #1 DT and why Annan didn't make his visit.

Good chance we get a verbal from Kelly after this weekend. Even if we don't i'm still confident in him

Alex Parkinson will be 1 of the kids we bring in.

I say we bring in 8 - 10 more going off the 15

Lamar Dawson
Ellison
Sawyer Dawson
Kelly
Parkinson
Pugh
Sheppard

Milan is our top DT targer, with Annan backing him up.

If we miss on Pickard and Fox there may be 1 or 2 guys we don't know about yet
I don't think we have room for 8-10 more guys off the 15. Completely forgot about Milan, slipped my mind.

You're much more confident on Q Sheppard than I am though. I don't see why you're so optimistic there.

ConnectiCuse said:
I remember seeing something. He's a 2016 kid though.

Ok, thanks. Wasn't sure what year he was.

West Lindor?

My leader at the club house. 6'4 listed at safety but plays WR as well as basketball and volleyball. would be a nice option as a go get it guy and looks like he could comfortably carry 15-20 more pounds.

I said 'to name a few' but i completely forgot about Milan, Annan, Parkinson and the kicker. We might very well go into the 20's. I don't see how we can't if we're offering ships and willing to take commits from some of them.

I don't think we have room for 8-10 more guys off the 15. Completely forgot about Milan, slipped my mind.

You're much more confident on Q Sheppard than I am though. I don't see why you're so optimistic there.

We have at least 3 guys right now that are non qualifiers with work to do. There is always room for more.

Sheppard will definitely be a battle, but I think we have just as good a shot as everybody else right now. He should be up again before the Summer is over.