18-8, 8-5 ACC... | Syracusefan.com

18-8, 8-5 ACC...

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
That's gotta be the goal.

Home vs. GT (12-8, 2-5 ACC), VT (12-9, 4-4 ACC) & FSU (13-7, 3-5 ACC), then on the road vs. BC who absolutely stinks.

Toughest game might be VT. Buzz always seems to play our teams tough.

Let's hope we can get to that point. Realistically we can get to 10 wins in league without any upsets. 11 if we can beat Pitt at home.

Bullish on our NCAA resume at this point. But need to continue to beat the teams we should.

I agree on VT. We can't let up on any of these games!

Toughest game is Saturday vs GaTech. Don't let their record fool you.

Toughest game is Saturday vs GaTech. Don't let their record fool you.

Meh. Other than the one guy, they don't have much shooting. Mitchell could be a bear but Coleman does match up with him pretty well. Just gotta keep him off the offensive glass.

Meh. Other than the one guy, they don't have much shooting. Mitchell could be a bear but Coleman does match up with him pretty well. Just gotta keep him off the offensive glass.
it's not just Mitchell, though, it's Jacobs too. And Georges-Hunt is really looking good in pretty much all facets (he's a big, strong guard that can shoot and often runs the point) of late as well. We will win the game if we play well but it won't be easy

Adam smith is a great shooter. He scares me. Transferred from VA tech. He's actually got a higher percentage and has made more threes than any of our guys.

it's not just Mitchell, though, it's Jacobs too. And Georges-Hunt is really looking good in pretty much all facets (he's a big, strong guard that can shoot and often runs the point) of late as well. We will win the game if we play well but it won't be easy

Georges-Hunt is a reluctant, and not very good, shooter.

Again, not saying I don't respect those players. But we have better players and should win the game at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom