1st Half Gameball | Syracusefan.com

1st Half Gameball

Solitude

2nd String
3/4 to Cooney
1/4 to Keita

This guys are really stepping up.
Keita made a few bad plays in the beginning of the game, but he has since played with a lot better poise. He is closing down so well at the baseline. A really terrific block at one point. Knocking down his shots especially FTs.

I posted this in the game thread about Cooney: He has played great at all ends. Isn't taking bad shots even when he can. Waits for his spots. Rebounding! He has made one bad play tonight.

Just to add a bit more: His last three point shot wasn't great, but it wasn't a bad shot to take. His cut down low was amazing. Would love to see more of that in the second half.

Edit: One more point about Cooney: His off the ball movement is the best I've seen this season. Who could have gotten at least one more shot if they passed to him in the short corner more often.

when cooney is getting defensive rebounds, he is playing very well....and the points were gravy

When Cooney knocked down his second 3, from the corner, it earned my 2nd biggest cheer/yell of the season so far. Bested only by MCW "stealing" victory at the Yum! Center. Another half to go. LGO!!

3/4 to Cooney
1/4 to Keita

This guys are really stepping up.
Keita made a few bad plays in the beginning of the game, but he has since played with a lot better poise. He is closing down so well at the baseline. A really terrific block at one point. Knocking down his shots especially FTs.

I posted this in the game thread about Cooney: He has played great at all ends. Isn't taking bad shots even when he can. Waits for his spots. Rebounding! He has made one bad play tonight.

Just to add a bit more: His last three point shot wasn't great, but it wasn't a bad shot to take. His cut down low was amazing. Would love to see more of that in the second half.

Edit: One more point about Cooney: His off the ball movement is the best I've seen this season. Who could have gotten at least one more shot if they passed to him in the short corner more often.

That pass by Keita was Magic Johnson-esque to Cooney for the layup - or so I screamed at the top of my lungs at the NYC bar I'm at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom