1st PLAY ! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1st PLAY !

Dungey 6 yard scramble after the play action deep pass is covered.

Snap over ED's head...
That was such a deflating moment (the UMinn game). The Dome was so loud and pumped at the beginning of the game after the intro video (best hype video ever!) and then the snap over Paulus' head. Stunned disbelief, then kind of a collective snicker, as in, "here we go again." Once we settled in, though, it was a pretty good game.

That was such a deflating moment (the UMinn game). The Dome was so loud and pumped at the beginning of the game after the intro video (best hype video ever!) and then the snap over Paulus' head. Stunned disbelief, then kind of a collective snicker, as in, "here we go again." Once we settled in, though, it was a pretty good game.

That was a fun game despite the outcome. Had a huge group of friends at East End bar that day. We ordered a bunch of wings and for some reason I didn't feel the need to eat anything; but I drank way too much. Many a bad decision were made that afternoon, but basically had to take a cab 8 blocks to home at 5pm because I could barely walk.

jr4750 said:
Serious question, how many years has this happened? I definitely remember it happening in the Paulus year, and perhaps in the Nunes era.

Mahoney/Fredericks gave the ball to Clemson on a botched handoff on play 1.

Option left and see how many people in the dome faint Popcorn and soda

Anyone remember 2008?

"After fumbling the ball at their own 36 on the second play from scrimmage, they got it back on the next play when Dantley's quick pass to Curtis Brinkley in the left flat was ruled a lateral after it bounced short and was recovered by the Nittany Lions at their own 45.

Daryll Clark hit Norwood in the left flat on the next play, and he streaked untouched across the middle for a 55-yard TD reception."

I do. :(

Picture+2.jpg

Snap over ED's head...

Ha! We've done that before. What was it, the first play from scrimmage against Minnesota, maybe?

Chris02M said:
bubble screen to etta-tawo for 7

Imagine if that happened for a 75 yard TD.

And when asked in the postgame why he knew it would work, Dino said "because I can count".

Imagine if that happened for a 75 yard TD.

And when asked in the postgame why he knew it would work, Dino said "because I can count".

Only better scenario would be post NC State game presser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom