2-3 BAD CALLS AND 2 30 FOOTERS | Syracusefan.com

2-3 BAD CALLS AND 2 30 FOOTERS

away from playing for a title. GREAT SEASON boys.

Yep...after I took a deep breath...I'm happy and proud
Michigan played a great first half too. Hit those 3s. McGary was a beast.We ran out of time. A couple missed shots. Didn't get a call. Didn't get a bounce. MCW and James just didn't play well.
Still gave them a great game and very proud.

2 bad calls on MCW, 1 on Triche, and some no calls on McGary and we still would've won if we could've hit 2 more shots.

This team really pulled it together better than most anyone thought they could and had us all believing. Tough way to go out but it wasn't due to lack of effort or lack of talent.

Yep...after I took a deep breath...I'm happy and proud
Michigan played a great first half too. Hit those 3s. McGary was a beast.We ran out of time. A couple missed shots. Didn't get a call. Didn't get a bounce. MCW and James just didn't play well.
Still gave them a great game and very proud.

It did seem that every bounce went their way over the course of the game. Yet with everything that transpired, I truly thought we were going to find a way to win. The team wouldn't die and it was as much a pleasure to watch their resolve as it was painful to watch it end like it did.

2 bad calls on MCW, 1 on Triche, and some no calls on McGary and we still would've won if we could've hit 2 more shots.

This team really pulled it together better than most anyone thought they could and had us all believing. Tough way to go out but it wasn't due to lack of effort or lack of talent.

My guess would be 7-8 no calls on McGary. Every rebound scramble he pushed, and every shot challenge at the rim he fouled, with the exception of those first two blocks on Dirty - those were good blocks. After that, he played defense like Big Show.

It did seem that every bounce went their way over the course of the game. Yet with everything that transpired, I truly thought we were going to find a way to win. The team wouldn't die and it was as much a pleasure to watch their resolve as it was painful to watch it end like it did.

After the James 3, I was sure we were going to win. Dammit.

I tell you I was in a bar so I did not get the best impression of the game as a whole but I did see enough to know what was going on and man was I pissed off. First play Trey Burke pushes off on MCW and they call it a block, next time down the court MCW pushes off on Hardaway and he flops as well but they call a MOVING SCREEN ON A POINT GUARD? I have never seen that before in college basketball in my life.

The charge call. Really? That has been a block all tournament and there is no doubt in my mind Triche should have been on the line (to miss 1 of 2 I may add)

Finally, to end the game whoever it was, maybe Horford, grabbed the rebound and then took two steps before launching the ball down the court.

NEEDLESS I END IT WITH WHAT THE KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

My guess would be 7-8 no calls on McGary. Every rebound scramble he pushed, and every shot challenge at the rim he fouled, with the exception of those first two blocks on Dirty - those were good blocks. After that, he played defense like Big Show.

I expected him to get protected by the refs but when he had 3 fouls and we grabbed 2 or 3 offensive boards he should've been called for his 4th in the scrum underneath. FWIW the second block on Dirty, McGary was clean but the other defender bodying him was not. Should've been a foul on whoever that was.

I tell you I was in a bar so I did not get the best impression of the game as a whole but I did see enough to know what was going on and man was I pissed off. First play Trey Burke pushes off on MCW and they call it a block, next time down the court MCW pushes off on Hardaway and he flops as well but they call a MOVING SCREEN ON A POINT GUARD? I have never seen that before in college basketball in my life.

The charge call. Really? That has been a block all tournament and there is no doubt in my mind Triche should have been on the line (to miss 1 of 2 I may add)

Finally, to end the game whoever it was, maybe Horford, grabbed the rebound and then took two steps before launching the ball down the court.

NEEDLESS I END IT WITH WHAT THE KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

I almost forgot CJ's hard foul on McGary. I loved that he didn't allow him to get the shot off and the payback factor for the hack McGary put on him on the other side earlier but McGary traveled before CJ even touched him.

i am sure there were 4 bad calls.

charge on mcw
block on mcw
whatever that was on mcw
charge on triche.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online