2:55 Kentucky vs Wichita St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2:55 Kentucky vs Wichita St

How often do you see back to back possessions in the last minute end up in blocked 3's. The athleticism stepped up in the end.

I agree with you but two years ago Marshall signed a seven year deal at $3.3 mil per year. I see SU choking on that kind of dough.

I understand Wichita State is a state school but there is no way they have more money to pay a basketball coach than we do. I would expect us to pay market price, we surely won't over pay.

The country's best backcourt all year, Monk & Fox, stepped up on both ends late. I still maintain that Monk will ultimately be the best player to come out of this year's draft.

If your Wsu you have to get a better shot than that, on the last two possessions.

The country's best backcourt all year, Monk & Fox, stepped up on both ends late. I still maintain that Monk will ultimately be the best player to come out of this year's draft.

Not sure if hes better than Ball or Fultz but he can play, I really like his game a lot.

Not sure if hes better than Ball or Fultz but he can play, I really like his game a lot.
Monk a pure scorer. Maybe the best pure scorer to come along in years. He'll be a mainstay amongst the Top 10 NBA scoring leaders by his 4th year.

I agree with you but two years ago Marshall signed a seven year deal at $3.3 mil per year. I see SU choking on that kind of dough.
SU admin will weigh the money from averaging 22,000 per game attendance from having a winning team that competes at high level in ACC or having losing teams that draw 13,000. Because after a few losing seasons attendance will dive.

I understand Wichita State is a state school but there is no way they have more money to pay a basketball coach than we do. I would expect us to pay market price, we surely won't over pay.

Of course SU has the $$$. We belong to the ACC and have a building with 34K capacity. But history has shown SU is not inclined to open their wallets when it comes to paying coaches. I know that can change and I hope it does but the likelihood of SU luring a guy that makes $3.3 million to SU with a decent pay raise is a pipe dream.

SU admin will weigh the money from averaging 22,000 per game attendance from having a winning team that competes at high level in ACC or having losing teams that draw 13,000. Because after a few losing seasons attendance will dive.

No doubt - that is why a great coach pays for himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom