2003 Anniversary Celebration and Hak & GMac Jersey Retirement Videos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2003 Anniversary Celebration and Hak & GMac Jersey Retirement Videos

He def was. I'm pretty sure that and the moment with he and Melo.. that was all of us getting choked up.
Absolutely. As I mentioned in another thread, I shared with a friend of mine what Melo said about Billy Friday night and they let Billy know. They said his response to that was emotional, so I can’t even imagine how it must have felt for Billy to see Melo again and get recognized by coach. Touching stuff indeed.

Absolutely. As I mentioned in another thread, I shared with a friend of mine what Melo said about Billy Friday night and they let Billy know. They said his response to that was emotional, so I can’t even imagine how it must have felt for Billy to see Melo again and get recognized by coach. Touching stuff indeed.

Powerful. If you've been around poverty in friends and family but doesn't even have to be about money and see what happens when things go wrong, even of their own doing and they hit that quicksand- it takes many under for good. Have seen it take lives, livelihoods and tear apart families. Billy being out there after living the best version of life he can.. man that's just awesome to see. Last night for everyone in that regard is something any of us here for the 40th anniversary won't soon forget.

We were dead on the water vs. Oklahoma State. GMac & Billy, plus a few McNeil blocks, saved the season
Anybody want to guess who averaged the most points in the first two rounds of the tournament?

Anybody want to guess who averaged the most points in the first two rounds of the tournament?
Who? Who? I would guess Gerry but you are leading us towards Billy.

Does anyone have a link to the watch party with the team? God I'd love to see that but missed it the other night. The few clips posted are wonderful. I hope they post it at some point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom