Group C: Benfica, PSG, Olympiakos, Anderlecht

Group D: Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow, Man City, Viktoria Plzen

Group E: Chelsea, Schalke, FC Basel, Steaua Bucharest

Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli

Group G: FC Porto, Atletico Madrid, Zenit St Petersburg, Austria Vienna

Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, Ajax, Celtic

Should be a fun group stage, and just a friendly reminder of who won last year:
468855_10151598394941893_233371178_o.jpg

Also, congrats to Franck Ribery for picking up the UEFA Player of the Year award today. Only the second Bundesliga player to win the award since 1981.

Celtics entrance into the group stage was awesome! I like the draw for City also despite having Bayern in the group.

Group F is a monster.

My Final Four: Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Real Madrid.

Quarterfinals begin today. Here are the matchups:

Atletico Madrid v. Barcelona (Today)
Manchester United v. Bayern Munich (Today)
PSG v. Chelsea (Wednesday)
Real Madrid v. Borussia Dortmund (Wednesday)

...watching this game, and Ukraine's WCQ against France, Can someone please tell me what is so special about Ribery?

...watching this game, and Ukraine's WCQ against France, Can someone please tell me what is so special about Ribery?

Have to watch him on the club level. France MNT, like England, are quite underwhelming to watch.

Have to watch him on the club level. France MNT, like England, are quite underwhelming to watch.
I do quite frequently, considering my buddy literally lives and dies by BM. I watch the games with him while he just yells and I sit there watching. I'm never impressed by him at all. Gareth Bale, still looks pretty good playing for a crappy Wales team. Ribery is a good player, Not Elite.

Any thoughts on today's matches? Figure Chelsea might make a run at it but not expecting much from BVB

Any thoughts on today's matches? Figure Chelsea might make a run at it but not expecting much from BVB
Waiting around for tommorow. I wonder if United can some how pull it off...

Waiting around for tommorow. I wonder if United can some how pull it off...

Incredible suspense today. Shame Dortmund couldnt pull it off put glad Chelsea did as it relates to Liverpools title hopes.

Amazing game at the Bridge. Pastore's goal was a killer and it looked like it was going to hold up after the two shots hit the post early in the 2nd half. Cech was spectacular.

Group F is a monster.

My Final Four: Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Real Madrid.

Juve was surprisingly knocked out at the group stage. Real and Chelsea advanced today. Bayern with a great chance tomorrow. 3/4 ain't bad.

Amazing game at the Bridge. Pastore's goal was a killer and it looked like it was going to hold up after the two shots hit the post early in the 2nd half. Cech was spectacular.

Can't think of a stopper you'd want at the back more than Cech. Weidenfeller was immense today as well even though they came up just short. Mkhitaryan missed 2 sitters or Dortmund would've gotten it done.

Also, Marco Reus is an immense talent. Not sure we could afford him but I'd love to see him at Anfield in Brendan Rodgers' system behind Suarez and Sturridge.

Also, Marco Reus is an immense talent. Not sure we could afford him but I'd love to see him at Anfield in Brendan Rodgers' system behind Suarez and Sturridge.

Liverpool definitely need to add squad depth because of CL football next year. Reus will be expensive. 30-35 million euros at least. I'm sure BVB would hate to lose Gotze and then Lewy/Reus the year after.

Bayern is through despite a wonder-strike from Patrice Evra. Won 3-1 today and 4-2 on aggregate. Atletico, shockingly, are also through, taking down Barca 1-0 today and 2-1 on aggregate.

Barca and United go out on the same day, and it's a wonderful thing.

Liverpool definitely need to add squad depth because of CL football next year. Reus will be expensive. 30-35 million euros at least. I'm sure BVB would hate to lose Gotze and then Lewy/Reus the year after.
Konoplyanka to Liverpool

First leg of the first semifinal is over. Chelsea went to (Atletico) Madrid and parked the bus they rode there on to a 0-0 draw. All in all a pretty boring, choppy contest as we head into what is sure to be an enthralling semifinal tomorrow. Really wish Bayern and Real had avoided each other in the semis, but looking forward to two nerve-racking legs. Mia San Mia!

First leg of the first semifinal is over. Chelsea went to (Atletico) Madrid and parked the bus they rode there on to a 0-0 draw. All in all a pretty boring, choppy contest as we head into what is sure to be an enthralling semifinal tomorrow. Really wish Bayern and Real had avoided each other in the semis, but looking forward to two nerve-racking legs. Mia San Mia!

Of course I was following as it pertains to our weekend match w/ Chelsea. Terry off injured and Lampard + Mikel will miss the Stamford Bridge leg with their yellow cards. Likewise Gabi will miss from Atletico.

Of course I was following as it pertains to our weekend match w/ Chelsea. Terry off injured and Lampard + Mikel will miss the Stamford Bridge leg with their yellow cards. Likewise Gabi will miss from Atletico.
Cech out for the year with a separated shoulder, as well. Terry confirmed out for the weekend.

He's a terrible human being. His 9/11 incident is unfathomable. I don't know how any American can root for Chelsea as he's their captain.

Says the guy with a child rapist in his avatar. Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom