2013 SU Football Camps | Syracusefan.com

2013 SU Football Camps

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
941087_442834815808878_1033125028_n.jpg

Interesting that HCSS is continuing the NYC-area camps.

Interesting that HCSS is continuing the NYC-area camps.

Makes a lot of sense--continues our presence down in NYC, and gives the coaching staff an early look at prospects they may want to actively recruit.

I wonder who Lincoln has outside of Holley. IMO, Lincoln is the most impressive NYC public school with regards to athletics, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some talent on the roster.

NYC, regardless of talent level, is critical to SU's reemergence in the ACC.

I feel like that picture has "Smokin' Stogies Scott Shafer" potential.

NYC, regardless of talent level, is critical to SU's reemergence in the ACC.
Were we previously in the ACC? ;-)

Either way, I totally agree with your premise. It would be awesome to start winning a few recruiting battles against ND in NYC.

Yeah, I've heard that. Filthy habit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I can hear my father's voice...
"If you expect to rate as a gentleman, don't expectorate on the floor".

Talk about a one trick pony!

Please, change the subject or .
RMH44, you are a good poster, but is not an appropriate response to someone on this board. Please cease and desist.

RMH44, you are a good poster, but is not an appropriate response to someone on this board. Please cease and desist.
Done.

Quick question: = inappropriate while What = appropriate?

Saying is only appropriate when listening to the Doug Gottlieb Show, or if Tom Brennan ever opens his mouth.

makes sense - one's a question while the other's a command
But I prefaced it with "please". That has to count for something.

Besides, I'd consider What more of a declarative statement than a question. Kind of like those "I could have had a V8" commercials.

Done.

Quick question: = inappropriate while What = appropriate?

Highly recommend that you put him on ignore. If the admins insist on allowing someone to post here whose only contribution to the board is to bring up Doug Marrone's named everytime Scott Shafer is mentioned and immaturely refer to him as "Dougie" everytime he does even though he's a grown adult (which makes it even more pathetic) then that's your only option. At least that way you won't see it anymore and get annoyed.

Highly recommend that you put him on ignore. If the admins insist on allowing someone to post here whose only contribution to the board is to bring up Doug Marrone's named everytime Scott Shafer is mentioned and immaturely refer to him as "Dougie" everytime he does even though he's a grown adult (which makes it even more pathetic) then that's your only option. At least that way you won't see it anymore and get annoyed.
How is that done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom