2015-16 final four team vs this years team-Who wins if they played? | Syracusefan.com

2015-16 final four team vs this years team-Who wins if they played?

GooseMutt

All Conference
I know that chemistry is everything team sport is super important and the 2016 team has yet to play together however, Lydon,Roberson,Coleman, Howard..coming back with experience and physically stronger Plus the transfers and recruits.....?

I know that chemistry is everything team sport is super important and the 2016 team has yet to play together however, Lydon,Roberson,Coleman, Howard..coming back with experience and physically stronger Plus the transfers and recruits...?
Not an expert, but if they played each other at the end of the season, thereby giving each team a chance to gel, I would put my money on this year's team.

Not an expert, but if they played each other at the end of the season, thereby giving each team a chance to gel, I would put my money on this year's team.
One thing is for sure. There are a lot of guys on this years team who will WANT the ball. Last year it kinda felt like most preferred to pass. Mike Malachi and Trevor only ones willing to take critical shots. Think about how often Mike had to put it up with clock running out

I know that chemistry is everything team sport is super important and the 2016 team has yet to play together however, Lydon,Roberson,Coleman, Howard..coming back with experience and physically stronger Plus the transfers and recruits...?

Whichever team has beast-mode Roberson.