2015 Battle 4 Atlantis complete field is Announced ... | Syracusefan.com

2015 Battle 4 Atlantis complete field is Announced ...

I said the committee should bracket Washington-Gonzaga, Texas-Texas A&M, Syracuse-UConn, Michigan-Charlotte as three of those four have history and you get awesome games.

I'm already doing a southern Caribbean cruise next year. I might have to visit the Bahamas as well.

ranking of teams :UConn(sucks),Syracuse,Texas, Gonzaga,Michigan, Washington(in some order) then Texas A&M then Charlotte. So Charlotte probably plays whoever there committee ranks as the best team in the field with a&M playing #2 the 3-6 and 4-5

Round trip from JFK on Jet Blue is about $400. Seems pretty reasonable.

Problem is for me...I'll be in FL then and the price is also about $400 for essentially a puddle jump.

Does anyone else find it incredibly odd that they listed Texas AM as a headliner over Michigan and Gonzaga?

same could be said for uconn and especially texas... it may sound crazy but michigan and syracuse have been elite the last 6 years where uconn and texas haven't. But somehow someway Uconn has 2 titles. It literally makes me sick.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 7.03.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 7.03.06 AM.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 99
I said the committee should bracket Washington-Gonzaga, Texas-Texas A&M, Syracuse-UConn, Michigan-Charlotte as three of those four have history and you get awesome games.
I hope this is the idea. Honestly that field is kind of lack luster compared to the recent ones in Atlantis. It would be a waste to go there and not play UConn.

Charlotte should be replaced by Kentucky.

Michigan-Kentucky (Midwest Region)
Texas-TAMU (South Region)
Washington-Gonzaga (West Region)
SU-UCONN (East Region)

Turn it into a yearly elite eight that mirrors the tourney!

Charlotte should be replaced by Kentucky.

Michigan-Kentucky (Midwest Region)
Texas-TAMU (South Region)
Washington-Gonzaga (West Region)
SU-UCONN (East Region)

Turn it into a yearly elite eight that mirrors the tourney!

For some reason, Conference USA is the host conference for the tournament so they have to have a school in there each year. Hence Charlotte.

Do you know when University will release travel package info? Trying to decide if should book on own now or hold off.

Do you know when University will release travel package info? Trying to decide if should book on own now or hold off.
It's a bit early to book a flight. JetBlue is selling reservations only through September 7, 2015. Call the Orange Club office and ask them when travel package might be announced. Their number is 315-443-1419

Been talking to some friends, we are making this trip. Consolation prize for missing Maui. CTO, try not to break anything, we are going to have some partying to do!

Been talking to some friends, we are making this trip. Consolation prize for missing Maui. CTO, try not to break anything, we are going to have some partying to do!
Hey, there... My broken nose in Maui did not stop one second of partying. I helped close the bar every night. Only negative effects of my broken nose: 1) It and the two black eyes were ugly; 2) Doctor told me to keep my head out of the water (to prevent infection).