2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

The guy has turned Michigan around in two years, that sounds like a BS story to me. Didn't Fisher just get a two year extension like a week or two ago? I would love for this to happen but...

Didn't they extend his contract last week? Dang, must be nice to have money to burn...

Apparently it was extended during the summer, but just announced last week.

Wow! A few thoughts:

1. If Harbaugh indeed bolts Michigan , this will be epic, right below lebron leaving Cleveland. Would he really? Word is, his song and dance got old and wore on pro players. won't happen in college with player turnover every 3-4 years.

2. Wonder how come Montgomery hasnt got a bigger job. Has been a top coaching prospect for a few years now. Maybe he is happy at Tulsa making millions under the national radar?

I'm going with Saban running the table, and giving the Sunday league another shot.

Dabo to Alabama.

Clemson to Earth. (back to it).
if this pans out then 2016 won't be a wash out after all.

Michigan job may be open soon. The Rams are reportedly ALL IN on getting Jim Harbaugh at all costs.

I would expect if he left Michigan then Les Miles a Michigan alum would take that job

Michigan job may be open soon. The Rams are reportedly ALL IN on getting Jim Harbaugh at all costs.

I would expect if he left Michigan then Les Miles a Michigan alum would take that job
I'll preface this by saying I have no idea since I don't watch the NFL.

Was Jim Harbaugh's experience at SF bad enough that he wouldn't want to return to the NFL?

Was Jim Harbaugh's experience at SF bad enough that he wouldn't want to return to the NFL?
I don't know if his experience was that bad, I think it was more that he wanted more control in SF than they were comfortable giving. Disgruntled, the relationship disintegrated and they both wanted to go different directions.

If I'm Michigan, that's what would scare me to death. I think he's an NFL guy at heart.

Given the right situation, I think he'd go back in a heart beat.

I don't know if his experience was that bad, I think it was more that he wanted more control in SF than they were comfortable giving. Disgruntled, the relationship disintegrated and they both wanted to go different directions.

If I'm Michigan, that's what would scare me to death. I think he's an NFL guy at heart.

Given the right situation, I think he'd go back in a heart beat.
Dude is a wild card for sure...

He was a few yards away from winning a Super Bowl, his experience wasn't bad at all. The GM and him had a power struggle in SF. The fact he can return to California (which is where his wife wants to live (ie Stanford, SF), the fact he can return to the same division as San Fran to stick it to them twice a year, and the fact he can return to the NFL where his brother coaches might be too much to pass up.

If I were him though, I would wait because Indy is probably going to fire their coach and he could take the Indy job and coach Luck who he coached in College. It's a better job with a better chance of winning with a better QB as LA is a dumpster fire and Goff looks like a total bust #1 overall pick. But I know he and his family love the California lifestyle so the LA job might be too much to pass up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom