2017 Onondaga Community College Thread... | Syracusefan.com

2017 Onondaga Community College Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C2peAerW8AQsWmz.jpg

Always a good follow for JUCO Lax:
The JuCo Report: PreSeason Poll is LIVE! - Lacrosse All Stars

"Onondaga will be back, and will be ready to go from Day 1. These guys are hungry to go on a redemption tour as anything short of winning a title is simply not good enough. I’m THRILLED to see Peter Kwas on the roster for the Lazers. I don’t know how this Aussie made it to OCC, but I’m glad he did, because the kid can ball. At 17, he played for Australia’s national box team and he’s played against men in the Aussie State League since he was 15 or 16. He could be a real hidden gem. OCC has Larson Sundown returning, and Austin Staats is on the roster. Game changer. OCC has players from Australia, Canada, the Native Nations, the US, and even Japan in Kiochi Nakamura. Diversity, thy name is OCC!"

Also heard that former Syracuse middie Daquan Rockett is on the roster at OCC. Can anyone confirm?

Erin must be Ian's niece? I think had an older brother who played at Army.
Sean must be Judd's nephew?

I'm getting old.

I believe Sean is Judd's cousin. There are a zillion Lattimores in Auburn. Speaking of Judd...probably the best lacrosse player I have ever played with. Great dude. Going up to Burlington tomorrow to watch Holy Cross take on UVM.

Darn. If our game wasn't at 1pm I'd definitely attend this (can't watch replays, got to see us in real time lol). OCC is going to come out fired up after Nassau (with help from Forkin) ended their streak last year. I'm sure it'd be more entertaining than the absolute clinic I watch them put on MVCC/Herkimer each year. Hopefully Staats is healthy & can make his debut...though I'd certainly have no problem with him taking the year off & coming here with 3 years eligibility in 2018 :)

I think Genesee beat OCC last year to end their streak. I wouldnt expect Staats in this one.
Nassau snapped their streak in the regular season. Genesee handed them their 2nd loss, beating them in the title game. Hopefully there's some solid coverage, maybe even video highlights, of Saturday's game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom