2017 Onondaga Community College Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Onondaga Community College Thread...

wonder if Sexton has elicited any interest. Former teammate of Quinn at Nisky. Second in points. His brother I think is at PSU.

wonder if s e xton has elicited any interest. Former teammate of Quinn at Nisky. Second in points. His brother I think is at PSU.

Sexton is putting up some huge numbers as a frosh at OCC and would be a great pick up. Similar body style to Rehfuss, super skilled, unbelieveable finisher. He should undoubtedly be on coaching staff's radar

Have seen OCC play 4 times this year - not a doubt in my mind that Staats would have started on any D-I team. Kid is a rare talent and has a cannon. Hope he stays in school - he'd be a great fit in Desko's offense.

Beyond Staats, they also have a number of D-I caliber kids. The Oakes kid is really impressive - doesn't play like his brother who was a tremendous finisher - in some ways he's a more complete player. I also like the Sundown kid at midfield along with the kid from Australia (Kwas). Hard to tell with the Defensemen because quite honestly, the ball is on that side of the field so infrequently when the starters are in. But I could see Phinney getting some looks.

Have seen OCC play 4 times this year - not a doubt in my mind that Staats would have started on any D-I team. Kid is a rare talent and has a cannon. Hope he stays in school - he'd be a great fit in Desko's offense.

Beyond Staats, they also have a number of D-I caliber kids. The Oakes kid is really impressive - doesn't play like his brother who was a tremendous finisher - in some ways he's a more complete player. I also like the Sundown kid at midfield along with the kid from Australia (Kwas). Hard to tell with the Defensemen because quite honestly, the ball is on that side of the field so infrequently when the starters are in. But I could see Phinney getting some looks.
Defender from Ithaca, did a PG year at IMG Academy (FL), verballed to Rutty before heading to OCC.

I'd like to see Sundown at Cuse, anyone got any inside info?

Larson Sundown - 2017 Men's Lacrosse
Sundown has Albany written all over him - they have a big need at midfield next year and would almost certainly see PT right away. Not sure he would get much run given the depth Syracuse has at the position. Other than Staats, not sure Syracuse would be looking at any two year players (unless of course they can find another Ben Williams).

Sundown has Albany written all over him - they have a big need at midfield next year and would almost certainly see PT right away. Not sure he would get much run given the depth Syracuse has at the position. Other than Staats, not sure Syracuse would be looking at any two year players (unless of course they can find another Ben Williams).
Gotta know, Hendrix fan with that screen name?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom