2017 schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2017 schedule

MTSU has 23 seniors on the team. I don't have the time to check the two deep, but that's a big number of kids leaving.
Pitt has 19 seniors on their 2-deep roster (9 offense, 10 defense) not including Conner who is a RS JR and might declare.

Looks like next's year game can be very winnable.

We can't play Pitt last unless UNC-NCSU finish against each other. That way the ACC can have Wake-BC and Miami-Duke close against each other.
3 Atlantic and 1 Coastal team have play SEC East teams.

i dont see any problem with those games being last week

I agree with the aforementioned: Pitt should be our final game of the season. The BC game in the middle of the year is more enjoyable too.

Can't wait to play Lamar in Louisville, god I'll need whiskey for that game.

We can't play Pitt last unless UNC-NCSU finish against each other. That way the ACC can have Wake-BC and Miami-Duke close against each other.
3 Atlantic and 1 Coastal team have play SEC East teams.

after looking at non conference games in first weeks bc-wake is a lock for week 2 with bc,louisville,unc and wake all looking at conference games that week and only combo that works is bc-wake and louisville-unc. There is a way to still have pitt-cuse in the last week 13 though :

Pitt/cuse
nc state/bc
duke/wake
miami/unc
va tech/virginia
with 4 sec games

It's time to go... I won't assign winnable or not because each individual season is completely different. Who knows how it'll shake out with individual match ups.

BUT

It's time to win games, we're in the ACC, the conference slate is always going to be a test. There's no 90's Temple/Rutgers built in there. Our easiest matchup is BC/WF...

It is what it is and you have to win regardless. Our HC is the one who put all of the notions out there about bowling, the offense clicking from sometime at the end of September until Mid-October, and eating cake. Well it's almost time to pull the cake out of the oven.

It's time to go... I won't assign winnable or not because each individual season is completely different. Who knows how it'll shake out with individual match ups.

BUT

It's time to win games, we're in the ACC, the conference slate is always going to be a test. There's no 90's Temple/Rutgers built in there. Our easiest matchup is BC/WF...

It is what it is and you have to win regardless. Our HC is the one who put all of the notions out there about bowling, the offense clicking from sometime at the end of September until Mid-October, and eating cake. Well it's almost time to pull the cake out of the oven.

game 4 next is at lsu where we shock the world

Can't wait to play Lamar in Louisville, god I'll need whiskey for that game.
I heard if the visiting team goes out and dances on the center logo on the field it is supposed to bring luck to the team.

Miami may be a better team without Kaaya if they get a mobile QB in there. There biggest loss with be the TE if he declares.

Eddie O is a great coach when he has the interim tag... but once he's the straight up head coach let's see what happens.

We did our part to help make that past tense, BTW. ;)
You guys are awesome. How in the world did you beat Duke and lose to UConn?

You guys are awesome. How in the world did you beat Duke and lose to UConn?
Missed a chip-shot field goal at the end after leading most of the game. We had a lot of problems with our offense in the 2nd half. Teams would make an adjustment at halftime that basically shut us down for the 2nd half. :(

Missed a chip-shot field goal at the end after leading most of the game. We had a lot of problems with our offense in the 2nd half. Teams would make an adjustment at halftime that basically shut us down for the 2nd half. :(
I see. Do Hoo fans think Bronco is the guy? How is the hire looking so far?

I see. Do Hoo fans think Bronco is the guy? How is the hire looking so far?
The Sabre's football board is on its fourth server since Saturday. The mods are trying to get a quote from ServPro on removing the molten piles of silicon that were its three predecessors. The use of more than one QB in a series on Saturday against VPI has more than a few people, umm... er..., I'll leave it as, "perplexed over the choice of strategy."

The Sabre's football board is on its fourth server since Saturday. The mods are trying to get a quote from ServPro on removing the molten piles of silicon that were its three predecessors. The use of more than one QB in a series on Saturday against VPI has more than a few people, umm... er..., I'll leave it as, "perplexed over the choice of strategy."
Sorry to hear this. Hope he gets better in the future.

I know the game against Central Connecticut State has been rumored, but I hadn't seen any reports about it until this:

Notable - Wagner began adding FBS competition in 2012 and is playing two opponents for the second consecutive season. It has a 2019 season-opening matchup scheduled at UConn … Central Connecticut State has future matchups scheduled against Syracuse (2017) and Ball State (Aug. 30) ...

2016 FCS vs. FBS: Northeast Conference

I know the game against Central Connecticut State has been rumored, but I hadn't seen any reports about it until this:

Notable - Wagner began adding FBS competition in 2012 and is playing two opponents for the second consecutive season. It has a 2019 season-opening matchup scheduled at UConn … Central Connecticut State has future matchups scheduled against Syracuse (2017) and Ball State (Aug. 30) ...

2016 FCS vs. FBS: Northeast Conference

Also FWIW we scheduled them in WBB - Might mean absolutely nothing but

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom