Class of 2018 - 2018 Grad Transfers | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 2018 Grad Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw was not good at defense and displayed no willingness to get better at it. he was here to showcase his offensive skills, period. summing everything up, it was detrimental to overall team success
I was privellaged to get to know Andrew and that is not what defined him in the Slightest

You are for sure off base!

Wrong
AW was our leading scorer by a significant margin. While he didn't have great rebounding numbers (playing SF out of position), he hustled on defense and lead the team in steals regular season and ACC. And he was a class act. Not sure what else we could have asked from the young man.

Last edited:
Time to cry. I didn’t know he is transferring
requisite gif
florida-gulf-coast-bench.gif

He's not a grad transfer. Got to sit and has 2 years remaining.

There is many of post in here that aren’t about grad transfers. Didn’t know of any other threads about transfers

Not a grad but he could be someone we could target to man the middle.

I'd still like to bring in a grad big man for next year. I know you aren't getting anyone great to come in as the likely 3rd C, but maybe someone without pro aspersions that actually wants a free grad degree, has size, and could give ya 10 min and 5 fouls were injury or foul trouble to hit. There's no downside, but it doesn't seem to be something we're going to pursue.

I'd still like to bring in a grad big man for next year. I know you aren't getting anyone great to come in as the likely 3rd C, but maybe someone without pro aspersions that actually wants a free grad degree, has size, and could give ya 10 min and 5 fouls were injury or foul trouble to hit. There's no downside, but it doesn't seem to be something we're going to pursue.
Roster is set...Marek will slide over to the 5. Not ideal but will happen, especially if we need offense

Yeah, I know. Just my personal preference even of there's no interest from the staff in doing that. I just hate the idea of Sidibe's knee giving out one game in and being short handed again.

Yeah, I know. Just my personal preference even of there's no interest from the staff in doing that. I just hate the idea of Sidibe's knee giving out one game in and being short handed again.
Agree 100%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors