2019 NFL Draft thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NFL Draft thread

With Tua, Jake Fromm, and Trevor Lawrence entering the league in the next 2 drafts why waste the #6 pick in this draft. Should have loaded up in other areas now and mortgaged the future on one of those QB's. Such and idiotic move by Gettleman. This is much worse than Dave Brown.

D5EzPl4W0AAAm6c

This charts how much remaining draft capital your team has after the first round.

It's a no brainer. He most likely would've been the 1st QB taken if he was available this year. Judging him based on last year is kind of ridiculous. Played under 2 different OCs and all 5 starting OL ended up on IR around midseason. No QB in NFL history would have had success under those conditions.

It's a no brainer. He most likely would've been the 1st QB taken if he was available this year. Judging him based on last year is kind of ridiculous. Played under 2 different OCs and all 5 starting OL ended up on IR around midseason. No QB in NFL history would have had success under those conditions.
I don’t think he goes first since Murray was a fit for Kingsbury but I would take Rosen over Jones for sure.
I think Haskins vs. Rosen is debatable as well.

Cmon Pats take AJ Brown.
We don’t need to trade up for a QB. I could live with Sternberger from A&M don’t want Irv Smith Jr.

Okay Joejuan Williams is a 6’3” DB?
I like that pick.

Jim Brown needs to retire announcing picks. That mistake was sad.
He said 2013 draft.

Jim Brown needs to retire announcing picks. That mistake was sad.
He said 2013 draft.

that was funny. he struggled to read it and hesitated.

about time brown went.

Whomever does the background checks for KC draft picks needs to be fired now.
Holy Chit that draft pick they just made some serious homophobic old tweets surfacing.

Whomever does the background checks for KC draft picks needs to be fired now.
Holy Chit that draft pick they just made some serious homophobic old tweets surfacing.

Are you kidding? Where are you seeing that? I believe you considering the Chiefs at this point. Just curious of the content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom