2020 ACC tournament games/schedule | Syracusefan.com

2020 ACC tournament games/schedule

Alsacs

Living Legend
1. Florida State 16-4
2. Virginia 15-5( 2-1 vs. Duke/UL beat FSU)
3. Louisville 15-5 (2-1 vs. UVA/Duke
4. Duke 15-5 ( 0-2 vs. UVA/UL)

—— BYEs into QFs
Georgia Tech 11-9 Ineligible for ACCT

5. NC State 10-10 ( 2-0 vs. ND/SU)
6. Syracuse 10-10 (1-2 vs. ND/NCSU beat UVA)
7. Notre Dame 10-10 (1-2 vs. SU/NCSU)
8. Clemson 9-11
9. Miami 7-13 (3-0 vs. VPI/BC)
10. Boston College 7-13 (2-1 vs. VPI/UM)
——BYEs to second round
11. Virginia Tech 7-13 ( 0-3 vs. BC/UM

12. Pittsburgh 6-14 ( 2-1 vs. WF/UNC) beat FSU
13. Wake Forest 6-14 (2-1 vs. Pitt/UNC)
14. North Carolina 6-14 ( 1-3 vs. Pitt/WF)

All games are on ESPN, ESPN2 or the ACC Network in Greensboro, NC

First Round Tuesday March 10th

Game 1- #12 seed Pittsburgh vs.#13 seed Wake Forest @ 4:30
Game 2 - #11 seed Virginia Tech vs. #14 seed North Carolina @ 7:00

Second Round Wednesday March 11th

Game 4 - #8 seed Clemson vs. #9 seed Miami @ Noon
Game 5- #5 seed NC State vs. Game 1 winner @ 2:30
Game 6 - #7 seed Notre Dame vs. #10 seed Boston College @ 7:00
Game 7- #6 seed Syracuse vs. Game 2 winner @ 9:30

Quarterfinals Thursday March 12th

Game 8 - #1 seed Florida State vs.Game 4 winner @ Noon
Game 9 - #4 seed Duke vs. Game 5 winner @ 2:30
Game 10 - #2 seed Virginia vs. Game 6 winner @ 7:00
Game 11- #3 seed Louisville vs.Game 7 winner @ 9:30

Semifinals Friday March 13th

Game 11 - Game 8 winner vs. Game 9 winner @ 7:00
Game 12 - Game 10 winner vs. Game 11 winner @ 9:30

Finals Saturday March 14th

Game 13 - Game 11 winner vs. Game12 winner @ 9:00

Last edited:
Today sucked. UNC is a dark horse to win the whole damn thing with Anthony back

are we sure those tuesday times are right, i thought i read tuesday would be 430 and 7 after Georgia Tech ban

Give me the Hokies. Rather see Jalen Cole light us up than everyone on UNC.

Honestly if we get by Louisville(if we get there but I think we will) I think we play on Saturday night.

curious ? how many times as a HC has roy boy missed the tourney ? once ? he gonna be hungry.

Is this the first time Boston College has got a bye in the ACC tournament since we have been part of the ACC?

Is this the first time Boston College has got a bye in the ACC tournament since we have been part of the ACC?
As far as I can discern by looking at the history, yes.

Good question, I'm not sure. If SWC75 or others with his powers are out there, I'm still waiting to hear back on what our record was against Dean Smith, being Roy was kind of given demi-god status after the previous Saturday game. If someone replied, I didnt see it as I havet been putting in as much time as I used to.

My hypothesis was that it may have been that program owning us, rarther than just Roy...and I wanted to if the record before Roy had a similar degree of owndership.

Either way, I'd like to see the Cuse follow the theme of Bob Marley's Redemption Song and free themselves of this curse before I retire early from sports.

OMG - 9:30 pm on Wednesday. That's usually my bedtime. Will likely record and watch Thursday morning as it would be hard to stay up considering the outlook for this team after Miami. Man, I would "JUST LOVE" to beat UNC. Now, is there enough magic in the moonlight for that to happen if we get there?

Alsacs - I know you have been putting a lot of work into these projections and I would personally like to thank you for that.

curious ? how many times as a HC has roy boy missed the tourney ? once ? he gonna be hungry.
IIRC, they said on the broadcast that he had never missed the NCAAT before.

Also, this is the first time they ever finished last in the conference. They even managed to avoid the cellar under Coach D'oh-erty.

One and done. Hope too many haven’t booked Greensboro. It’s a waste of time if u expect to see a cuse run

I like Virginia to win it. They are playing the most successful ball of any team in the conference right now.

Speaking of Doherty, he was the analyst on our broadcast last night. Brutal.
i only caught a ten minute highlight on youtube. but was it matt d who said " i shook his hand (elijah ?) and he looked me in the eyes and i could tell he was a good individual " or something to that effect ? sounded weird.

i only caught a ten minute highlight on youtube. but was it matt d who said " i shook his hand (elijah ?) and he looked me in the eyes and i could tell he was a good individual " or something to that effect ? sounded weird.

Yes. He's awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom