2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

If Alex Smith plays the Cowboys-Giants winner is in trouble. They are a different team when he plays.
I hope so.

that team just cut its offensive captain.

things are pretty flucked up in redskin world.

Iggs have jalen, so I’m much more comfortable with him for the W, than with that bust/bum wentz.

Speaking of which, when you guys start listening to me on my QB evaluations??

im getting tired of always being right...

I hope so.

that team just cut its offensive captain.

things are pretty flucked up in redskin world.

Iggs have jalen, so I’m much more comfortable with him for the W, than with that bust/bum wentz.

Speaking of which, when you guys start listening to me on my QB evaluations??

im getting tired of always being right...

let's see if we agree on this one. The QB of my team, Derek Carr. I hope Vegas parts ways with him. I think his ceiling is a game manager. Maybe in a better organization it'd work out for him. Everything needs to be perfect around him to succeed. You look at his stats and they appear OK, but a lot of them are of the empty calorie when game is not question variety, like Arod.

let's see if we agree on this one. The QB of my team, Derek Carr. I hope Vegas parts ways with him. I think his ceiling is a game manager. Maybe in a better organization it'd work out for him. Everything needs to be perfect around him to succeed. You look at his stats and they appear OK, but a lot of them are of the empty calorie when game is not question variety, like Arod.
in a division with Mahomes and Herbert, you cant get left holding the bag with Carr.

hes so so.

another guy never as good as Eli, yet people thought he was.

the fog is lifting and all these shlitty QBs are being exposed as frauds, it was always crystal clear for me.

Touchdown Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-men!

And we we miss the PAT, ugh.

This piped in crowd noise is so annoying. They’re making it seem like an important game yet it’s a game to see who will be the punching bag in the playoffs...if Washington loses.

Somebody made some kind of deal in Super Bowl 25, and nobody has missed a big FG against us ever since.
I was 9 at the time and absolutely would have taken that deal.

Remember that kick like it was yesterday.

story of the year.. mistakes when the game is under control. and guy makes a million YD fg too