2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th

I, for one, would not feel great about having Kalan Ellis running at me with bad intentions.

He actually looks like an Alabama lineman. Lets hope he can play like it. Light on his feet from the videos I've been seeing. I know we have some question marks with Bleich and Davis' health but I have this feeling he's putting himself in a position to play and not out of necessity.

I don't want any of our players to suffer injury and face a road to recovery.

As a program though, we're at a point where the goals exist independent of any conditions for the team.

We need to get to 6 wins and appear in a bowl.

That's it. Doesn't matter if guys are out or healthy. Doesn't matter how comfortable the coaches are or not with what they have.

It works or it doesn't.

I hope I am wrong but I have a bad feeling about ( Bear ) it sounds like his football days might be over if that is the case Black - Harper - Roscoe along with Lockett and Fuentes will be an inside rotation combo, I could see Roscoe being another Deon Goggins type of player as far as D. Davis looks like he will miss ( some) games we must have Bleich healthy ( ASAP ) or we could be in some trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom