2022 PGA Tour | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PGA Tour

Cantlay's unpersuasive all the time. Also, needs a Smile Coach. Great golfer, zero personality.
I was referring to Smith just now. He basically said his “team handles all that and I just try to win tournaments.”

That comment by Cam Smith is so disingenuous, you know, the 'I leave those decisions up to my team' BS.

You leave it up to 'your team' to determine whether you accept blood money from the LIV?

I. Don't. Think. So.

That comment by Cam Smith is so disingenuous, you know, the 'I leave those decisions up to my team' BS.

You leave it up to 'your team' to determine whether you accept blood money from the LIV?

I. Don't. Think. So.
We all drive on Saudi oil and our President just asked for more. Why should individuals be any different.

Using Saudi oil and doing PR for the Saudi government is totally the same thing. great post!!
It's all blood money. The President meeting with the royal family is PR for the Saudi's. It's easy for us to say that you would turn down $100M. I doubt that I would.
If you were so inclined, you could do a lot of good with $100M.

It's all blood money. The President meeting with the royal family is PR for the Saudi's. It's easy for us to say that you would turn down $100M. I doubt that I would.
If you were so inclined, you could do a lot of good with $100M.

I’ve never said I had an issue with them taking the money. I have an issue with the puss answers. Own your decision like a man. Say you don’t have an issue with the Saudis and don’t mind defending them.

I was referring to Smith just now. He basically said his “team handles all that and I just try to win tournaments.”

I missed that earlier today -- basically the exact same response Cantlay gave about a month ago.

64 on Sunday is certainly earning it. Still, Rory made every green in regulation but couldn't get even one of those lag puts to curl in. :oops::confused:
That was Rory's problem. I didn't see any close iron shots. He was always trying to sink long birdies.

The defections are going to amp up now as the players believe the PGA can't stop them from competing in the majors and the Ryder Cup is TBD. The PGA is getting a quick awakening that they don't have the pockets and the golfers always chase money.

The defections are going to amp up now as the players believe the PGA can't stop them from competing in the majors and the Ryder Cup is TBD. The PGA is getting a quick awakening that they don't have the pockets and the golfers always chase money.
The PGA has no say over who plays in the Masters, US Open and British Open. The organizations that oversee those tournaments have yet to announce what they will ultimately do regarding the LIV players.

The PGA has no say over who plays in the Masters, US Open and British Open. The organizations that oversee those tournaments have yet to announce what they will ultimately do regarding the LIV players.
I am aware thanks, and that is their problem. They thought/hoped all the Major events would back their ban, and now that they haven't (and my bet is won't), they have no plan B. No way they want to go to court, and the players are going to chase the money.

I am aware thanks, and that is their problem. They thought/hoped all the Major events would back their ban, and now that they haven't (and my bet is won't), they have no plan B. No way they want to go to court, and the players are going to chase the money.
It's too soon to know they will do, and whether they will act in concert, and how any court challenges might play out.

Plus, until and unless the OWGR awards points for LIV events, most LIV golfers, including eventually the stars, might have to qualify for both the US and British Opens.

Hot Take: Were he in his prime in 2022, Big Jack would take the Saudi cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom