2022 Yankees Season | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Or, like some, he'll succumb to the pressure of playing for the Yanks and in NYC.
Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I feel like the Yankees gave up more for these guys than the M's did for Castillo.
Especially since Trivino is at best a journeyman. Hey, if the Yanks win it all and/or Montas pitches well, it's a good trade. If not, that's a lot of the Yanks' best minor league pitching gone just like that.

Lol Montas has a 3.19 era and a record of 4 and 9.

He's going to be stoked to be on the Yankees and pitch in games that actually matter, that he can win.
He might not be so stoked when he looks out to right field and glances at that short porch considering the pitcher friendly ball park that the A's have.

Needed a starter but definitely gave up a lot to do it. Hated to see Sears go and obviously Waldichuk

Anybody surprised the Yankees were holding Severino’s recovery time down so they wouldn’t appear desperate and get held hostage while trying to deal for a starter.

So how about these trades?

I don't know tons about many MLB players these days but I take it as a positive sign that some seemingly major moves were made. We're going for it. I haven't felt like we've gone all chips in like this in a long time.

So how about these trades?

I don't know tons about many MLB players these days but I take it as a positive sign that some seemingly major moves were made. We're going for it. I haven't felt like we've gone all chips in like this in a long time.
Unfortunately, you can have 26 hall of famers on the roster and you're still subject to the randomness of short post season series.

Unfortunately, you can have 26 hall of famers on the roster and you're still subject to the randomness of short post season series.
Well, of course. That's always true.

We don't always load up like this though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom