2022 Yankees Season | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

3 hits to start the 2nd, from 3 guys who really needed a hit.

Right before that pitch to arenado I said that he was about to rip the first pitch he sees.

On cue 3 run jack. That was predictable. That’s why I was called the Oracle in high school.

Bases loaded, Marwin swings at Ball 4, gets called out on Ball 5.

FZlc9siXEAAsQaU

Last edited:
DJ grounds out.

We're 3 hours in and we're not through 6 innings yet.

Seattle Fishmongers next.

Two of the next three are past my bedtime.

The pen is a hot mess. So of course they send down two guys --- Clarke Schmidt who has pitched well and Ron Marrinaccio who has been great (1 ER in 19 IP) to clear roster spots for the 2 new trade acquisition guys. Effross is a curious case. A 28 year old rookie who has put up nice numbers for the Cubs. Yet they trade him with 5 years of control remaining for a younger kid who has no IP in the majors. What does that tell you about the Cubs belief in Effross?

Nothing, it just tells me they care more about tomorrow than today.
nah, they sold high.

we shouldve traded Aaron Small 15 years ago.

and Kevin Maas 30...

The pen is a hot mess. So of course they send down two guys --- Clarke Schmidt who has pitched well and Ron Marrinaccio who has been great (1 ER in 19 IP) to clear roster spots for the 2 new trade acquisition guys. Effross is a curious case. A 28 year old rookie who has put up nice numbers for the Cubs. Yet they trade him with 5 years of control remaining for a younger kid who has no IP in the majors. What does that tell you about the Cubs belief in Effross?
Effross is bullpen depth. The Yankees are not counting on him being Hoyt Wilhelm. Marinaccio and Schmidt will be back.

Effross is bullpen depth. The Yankees are not counting on him being Hoyt Wilhelm. Marinaccio and Schmidt will be back.

The only way they come back is if somebody gets injured.

None of the current bullpen staff have any options left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom