2022 Yankees Season | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Exhale...

Good job by Wandy.

I bet that subway line is going to be so uncomfortable.

I like Judge as much as the next guy, but I would have liked to see the PG talk go to Schmidt or Cabrera.

Two questionable plays tonight: Torres at 2nd, and Judge stealing second so Buck could walk Rizzo. Head scratchers.

Jays announcers Shulman and Tabler on Sunday were gloating how the Yankees were going to have to face Scherzer and de Grom the next two nights. Suck it Jays! :D

Man, what an upgrade Benintendi is in left field. That trade was equally as good a move as trading away Montgomery was bad.

Last edited:
Schmidt could be a very important cog down the stretch. Wasn't perfect but showed great poise.
I should rephrase that and say he has shown pretty good poise all season except one really bad outing. In 33 innings he has a 2.18 ERA and take out the bad outing and he has only given up four earned runs in 31 1/3 innings. That's something like a 1.15 ERA.

I should rephrase that and say he has shown pretty good poise all season except one really bad outing. In 33 innings he has a 2.18 ERA and take out the bad outing and he has only given up four earned runs in 31 1/3 innings. That's something like a 1.15 ERA.
He looks like a perfect candidate to spell a bad outing by one of the starters and give 3-4 innings of work.

What is this Interleague against all 15 NL teams Bullshit?

Fa8wbNRWYAAHNMW

Last edited:
I love it.
I’m not sure if I like or not, definitely makes it more balanced. Kind of unfair for AL East teams to play half their games against quality teams as it is right now.Yankees , Tampa , Toronto would be up by 20 games if they were in the central.

What is this Interleague against all 15 NL teams Bullshit?

Fa8wbNRWYAAHNMW
Total bullshit.

They play the redsux like 10x.

Baseball is regional and about regional rivalries.

52 games against division opponents, decreased from 76 under the previous schedule structure. 13 games each.

64 intraleague games (32 home games and 32 away games), decreased from 66.

46 total Interleague games for each team (AL vs. NL and vice versa), an increase from 20.

Edited.

Last edited:
52 games against division opponents, decreased from 76 under the previous schedule structure. 13 games each.

We'll be done with Baltimore by May 25. 1st series with the Sox doesn't start until August 18.

46 total Interleague games for each team (AL vs. NL and vice versa), an increase from 20.
I am fine scrapping the two leagues. Just have three regional divisions. It would be cool to play the Mets and Phillies more often.

This is unexpected...

Short man, just pitched in SWB on the 23rd.

Last edited:

We'll be done with Baltimore by May 25. 1st series with the Sox doesn't start until August 18.

so fluckin stoopid.

crappy market teams begged manfred for more Yankees and they got it.

It's becoming more like the NBA

I tried to get the breakdown for the NBA, and here is what I found (hopefully this is accurate). Multiplied each one 2x since the MLB season is almost exactly 2x the NBA

If we were like the NBA
32 divisional games
60 intraleague games
72 interleague games

Now the NBA doesn't have the long term rivalries compared to MLB

Part of me is sad because once you go a certain direction there is no turning back. Shifting over 20 games from division to interleague seems a little too aggressive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom