2023-2024 schedule release 8 PM tonight | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2023-2024 schedule release 8 PM tonight

Lol too bad Joe can't change his mind he definitely picks LSU over Clemson if he knew they'd visit the Dome.

A road game would have been brutal. Just hope we get tossed a softball for that early December ACC game I don't think we've ever lost that weekend or played anyone good hopefully the trend continues for another year.

Harder schedule the better. I would rather have more opportunities for Quad 1/2 wins than less.

This isn’t college football where you can play a hodge podge of cream puffs and stumble your way to a bowl game. The committee rewards hard schedules.
Got to root HARD for all ACC teams out of conference this year so we can be like last years WVU team.

There was a point they were .500 or maybe even below in February I think and safely in the field of 68 because the Big 12 did so well out of conference and they played such a tough schedule.

Got to root HARD for all ACC teams out of conference this year so we can be like last years WVU team.

There was a point they were .500 or maybe even below in February I think and safely in the field of 68 because the Big 12 did so well out of conference and they played such a tough schedule.
Yup, conference strength seems to be absolutely critical to getting a bid. Even if the ACC is a only little better than last year, we should be ok.

We just need to win enough to get in, and see what Starling and Mintz and co. can do in the big dance after two full seasons of experience.

Between Maui, Oregon and LSU, we'll have five power conference out of conference games on the resume, plus Georgetown on the road.

We have one game left to schedule, I think, as I only count 30. I think with 25 P6 games and only a handful of cupcakes, any winning record gets us on the bubble, and 20 wins has us safe.

We'd rather beat all those teams, but at least we know the schedule is going to give us a shot.

Am I missing something but it appears that there is no Cornell game in the Dome. So, that's apparently a no-go this year, correct? Anybody have any insight?

Bryant would have to pay Cuse $100,000 to play here.
Personally, I want them to come back one more time so we can beat them by 20, and then after that tell them they can't come back because their coach is a lunatic. Otherwise they'll act like they aren't invited back because they won last time.

Grasso doesn’t deserve the attention that Bryant would get by bringing them back for another game. And Red doesn’t need to deal with a clown AEast coach trying to get under his skin during the first month of his debut season.

Hard pass.

Grasso doesn’t deserve the attention that Bryant would get by bringing them back for another game. And Red doesn’t need to deal with a clown AEast coach trying to get under his skin during the first month of his debut season.

Hard pass.

Agreed. He would be just the kind of coach to send a goon at Judahs legs too. We don't need that kind of trash in the dome.

Maybe we’ll play Lemoyne. Have they announced their schedule yet?
Not a single game reported yet, per:

Hard pass.
There are other AE teams looking for bus distance matchups who aren’t coached by a lunatic….

There are other AE teams looking for bus distance matchups who aren’t coached by a lunatic….
You want that conference after FDU who was runner up took down a 1 seed lol?

I’d go for Iona w/o Pitino. Shouldn’t crush SOS and no threat.

You want that conference after FDU who was runner up took down a 1 seed lol?

I’d go for Iona w/o Pitino. Shouldn’t crush SOS and no threat.
FDU isn’t a member of the America East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom