2023-24’ Pick 3 MVPs Thread (Game #3 Colgate - 11/14) | Syracusefan.com

2023-24’ Pick 3 MVPs Thread (Game #3 Colgate - 11/14)

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
The Official 2023-‘24 Pick 3 MVPs Season Thread

***Back by popular demand***

For those that are new to this board tradition, here's how it works.

After each game, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the game, i.e. first, second, third. Even in losses, we still pick three!

I’ll then assign five points for each player that tallies a first place vote, three for each player that tallies a second place vote, and one point for each player that tallies a third place vote. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points.

(i.e 3 posters voted Judah as #1 in their voting tally, he’d get 15 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Peter as #2, he’d get 9 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Qadir as #3, he’d get 3 points for that game.)

Please post your responses in this format;

#1 top player
#2 ranked player
#3 ranked player

Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Through two games, here are our season MVP standings:

Mintz: 125
Taylor: 80
Starling: 40
Copeland: 29
Cuffe: 6
McLeod: 6
Brown: 1

Bell
Mintz
Starling

Mintz
Bell
JJ

Chris
Judah
JJ

A quiet 6 and 6 for Justin and a big 3. By “quiet” I mean the fans won’t notice his contribution but the coaches will

To be honest, Maliq played decent D but was abused the entire first half. With about 2 minutes to go, he had 2 points and only 1 board. He came us big at the end, however.

Gotta add a shoutout for Red and the staff. They came up big in the second half with whatever they were able to do, not actually being able to play and all.

Bell
Mintz
Starling

Judah
Bell
Maliq

Numbers won’t show it for Maliq but his active hands on d were critical in the 2nd half. I was there and he was playing extremely good defense on skilled players late.

The Official 2023-‘24 Pick 3 MVPs Season Thread

***Back by popular demand***

For those that are new to this board tradition, here's how it works.

After each game, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the game, i.e. first, second, third. Even in losses, we still pick three!

I’ll then assign five points for each player that tallies a first place vote, three for each player that tallies a second place vote, and one point for each player that tallies a third place vote. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points.

(i.e 3 posters voted Judah as #1 in their voting tally, he’d get 15 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Peter as #2, he’d get 9 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Qadir as #3, he’d get 3 points for that game.)

Please post your responses in this format;

#1 top player
#2 ranked player
#3 ranked player

Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Through two games, here are our season MVP standings:

Mintz: 125
Taylor: 80
Starling: 40
Copeland: 29
Cuffe: 6
McLeod: 6
Brown: 1
Bell
The Press
More Press

Bell
Biv
Devoe

Rob Moore you're dead.

Er, I mean

Bell
Mintz
Copeland

Mintz
Bell
Brown

HM - JJ.

JJ early, Brown late in the game. JJ was key early in the game. Brown is what helped get us over the top and win it late with his defense though. Got to give Brown the edge because it was in crunch time when we needed it most.

Bell
Mintz
Brown (not good a lot of his minutes, but he was huge at the end, sealed the game, and no one else stands out)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom