2023-24 Bowl TV Schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Bowl TV Schedule

GCZGXuQXgAAF2I_

WVU should have always been in the ACC. The same thinking that led to the demise of the PAC12 kept them out. Now the ACC finds themselves in a similar position.

watched quite a bit of the USC game. with caleb on the sidelines miller moss looked pretty damn special.

I tuned in during an official review - how very 2023. Also, I thought the game would have been over by now.

Arizona is a kick ass football team. I would love to look like they do right now. Steadily improving talent and depth and a set of nuts.

Arizona is a kick ass football team. I would love to look like they do right now. Steadily improving talent and depth and a set of nuts.
It's a crazy game. Thought it was about to be over with an upcoming Oklahoma TD, only to have a pick-6/fumble-recovery flip the whole game around. :)

Last edited:
Bear Down.

I got to experience 4 historically great years of football when I was at Syracuse from 95-99, and my son, a current 2nd year undergrad at Arizona, is having a similar experience so far. We are watching game together and he is thrilled with the direction of the program.

Bear Down.

I got to experience 4 historically great years of football when I was at Syracuse from 95-99, and my son, a current 2nd year undergrad at Arizona, is having a similar experience so far. We are watching game together and he is thrilled with the direction of the program.
My wife's son is a UofA alumnus who graduated in 2019. I keep my eye on their games.

Got to see a couple of their games in 2017 & 2018. The games weren't great, but we enjoyed staying at the Loews Ventana Canyon... awesome venue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom