2023-24 Coaching Carousel | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Coaching Carousel

Rumors that the portal players Ark got were this year not paid near the amounts promised to them and they were not happy creating locker room issues.
Interesting because that fan base is rabid. Personally I think Arkansas job is better than SC gig.

I knew the A-10 was better, but I have to admit it didn't strike me as the most exciting promotion for him and I was going to research it. But you did all the work for me. Thanks for the interesting info.
Hahah no problem I only know most of that because a buddy of mine works for the program.

Montverde finished their season undefeated with a National Championship...
Screenshot_20240407-085437_Instagram.jpg

Once the coaches are done chopping it up and Final 4 wraps up... we should hear some more coaching/portal news.

Montverde finished their season undefeated with a National Championship...
View attachment 239680
Once the coaches are done chopping it up and Final 4 wraps up... we should hear some more coaching/portal news.
Any players we might target with this potential coaching add from Montverde?

Can't share it because they're soft but Coaching Changes Twitter saying there is real Calipari to Arkansas smoke

Only way that happens is if Calipari walks away. UK is not likely to pay that buyout. Would be pretty funny if he left though, could cause a crazy musical chairs thing with some high-end coaches.

I mean, this is Kentucky’s dream come true. Don’t have to touch his 32 million dollar buyout and they move on. Which is what they wanted to do anyways. And Cal clearly doesn’t want the smoke and the hot seat so he is getting out of dodge and collecting that paycheck.

And why in the Hell would a Northeast, Jersey guy that played in the big east. Won a NC and is another title game leave his job to go to Kentucky? I think Hurley will be in the NBA soon enough, but not sure why he would leave his current job. That doesn’t make any sense unless their is some history that I am not familiar with.

This is exactly what I’ve been talking about. Patience with the portal. More players will be available because of stuff like this STILL happening.
yep and shiz gonna blow up even more in the coming week