2023-24' Pick 3 MVPs Thread (Game #11 Oregon - 12/17) | Syracusefan.com

2023-24' Pick 3 MVPs Thread (Game #11 Oregon - 12/17)

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
The Official 2023-‘24 Pick 3 MVPs Season Thread

***Back by popular demand***

For those that are new to this board tradition, here's how it works.

After each game, pick the three SU players that were MVPs of the game. List them in order of importance to the game, i.e. first, second, third. Even in losses, we still pick three!

I’ll then assign five points for each player that tallies a first place vote, three for each player that tallies a second place vote, and one point for each player that tallies a third place vote. I’ll keep a running tally and at the end of the season we’ll see whose garnered the most MVP points.

(i.e 3 posters voted Judah as #1 in their voting tally, he’d get 15 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Peter as #2, he’d get 9 points for that game. If 3 posters voted for Qadir as #3, he’d get 3 points for that game.)

Please post your responses in this format;

#1 top player
#2 ranked player
#3 ranked player

Points can be garnered for the previous game until tip-off of the next one.

Through the Georgetown game, here are our season MVP standings:

1. Judah Mintz: 466 points
2. Chris Bell: 228 points
3. JJ Starling: 187 points
4. Justin Taylor: 129 points
5. Qadir Copeland: 92 points
6. Malik Brown: 53 points
7. Benny Williams: 33 points
8. Naheem McLeod: 28 points
9. Kyle Cuffe Jr: 7 points
10. Mounir Hima: 1 point

Notes: We're 7-3 and Benny is #7th in MVP voting so far this season. I would not have thought that starting the year. Mintz has lapped the field at this point. We're getting some well-rounded contributions from our #2-5 guys. I expect a lot of flip-flopping from those spots for the rest of the year. 10 guys have garnered at least one point.

This win is well in hand. So let’s get a jump on the MVPs!

Copeland - Mr. do it all.
Cuffe - his run in the first half got us going.
Mintz - a lot of bailout buckets.

Copeland
Brown
Cuffe

Copeland
Brown
Cuffe and Mintz

Q
Judah
Brown

Copeland
Maliq
Cuffe (realistically it's probably Judah but he'll get plenty of love in other games)

Last edited:
Copeland
Cuffe
Brown

Sorry but with 6 TO’s I have no idea how mintz is top-3 this game

Copeland
Mintz
Cuffe (realistically it's probably Judah but he'll get plenty of love in other games)
Ummm. Are you saying you’d vote for Judah Mintz twice if you could? Just being sure you didn’t mean to include someone other than Judah.

Ummm. Are you saying you’d vote for Judah Mintz twice if you could? Just being sure you didn’t mean to include someone other than Judah.
Good catch! I meant to go with Maliq as my second choice. I will have to edit that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom