2023-24 Portal Options | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

I'll put this way and let you decide -- we just got a center this week that had 16 pts, 8 rebs, 2 blks, on 7-9 shooting against us in February.
After I posted it, I began to browse the old posts. It seems that the center is from Florida State. But he is a backup center there and Florida State is terrible. How do we know he id good?

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 3.14.03 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 3.14.21 PM.jpg

He's funny.

Wow. That UM Admissions department is smokin'.
Not the first time UM Admissions denied transfers and not the last LOL. Nojel Eastern was transferring to Michigan from Purdue a couple years ago and he got denied by admissions... think Terrance Shannon wanted to go to Michigan before going to Illinois but had trouble with admissions too

Not the first time UM Admissions denied transfers and not the last LOL. Nojel Eastern was transferring to Michigan from Purdue a couple years ago and he got denied by admissions... think Terrance Shannon wanted to go to Michigan before going to Illinois but had trouble with admissions too
Wasn’t Papa Kante also found lacking by Michigan’s administrative department, too?

Wasn’t Papa Kante also found lacking by Michigan’s administrative department, too?
Failed an English admissions test, apparently.