2023-24 Portal Options | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Please allow me to be the first to say...

Suck it to all which is college basketball in the great state of West Virginia.

Pit Viper Sunglasses No GIF by Pit Viper

Last piece... Judah or his replacement. Then we roll.

Bump. Jake thanks to your "Stay tuned " comment I have had one of my more unproductive afternoons in a long time. Ummm...and no rush mind you but how much longer do you think I will be unproductive this afternoon? Are you at least at liberty to share if it's Judah news or another guard news? Asking for a friend. :cool:
Go back to work. Nothing today.

You absolutely take the flier IMO. He’d be perfect next to Westry and JJ assuming he’s healthy. And If not, we go back to Bell. But Towns has a lot of talent

It’s funny how we go after a guy that basically has been yet for three years but the hundreds of really talented portal players that are forwards we didn’t but isn’t towns a forward?

Portal is closed, so whos the guard we are getting?

Reading between the lines of some legitimate posters here and people on Twitter, it seems as though the staff has targeted a backup plan in case Judah stays in the draft.

Any guesses as to who this is? I was hoping it was MKA, but obviously that ship has sailed.

Any clues?

Portal is closed, so whos the guard we are getting?

Reading between the lines of some legitimate posters here and people on Twitter, it seems as though the staff has targeted a backup plan in case Judah stays in the draft.

Any guesses as to who this is? I was hoping it was MKA, but obviously that ship has sailed.

Any clues?

No idea but things are very quiet on Ty Laur the jersey kid who decommitted from Memphis who is wildly underrated rankings wise. Would be another youngster but kid has all the tools to contribute immediately