2023-24 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training...

The Talkin’ Yanks guys are probably right. If it were good news, we would already know. Right now, he is probably deciding weather to have surgery or to just shut things down for a couple of months and try to work through it.

Cole has been so reliable. I think he only had one short IL stint since joining the Yankees. This is such a bummer (obviously). Cease, Snell, or Montgomery would help, but none of them are Cole.

Is the surgery we're discussing of the underwear brand variety?

Sounds like it is actually similar to the Tanaka situation.
Was thinking same thing but didn’t Tanaka’s MRI show a partial tear ? I feel like we aren’t getting all the information.

Cease to the Padres. Feels like Montgomery or Snell is almost inevitable now despite the $$ concerns.

Was thinking same thing but didn’t Tanaka’s MRI show a partial tear ? I feel like we aren’t getting all the information.
I thought it was a partial as well. Tanaka was fantastic pre-injury. Afterwards, I remember him being Meh...

I have a hard time believing there is no structural damage. I feel like they aren’t giving us the full mri report !
I am not a gloom and doom Yankee fan, but for my own mental health, I will assume Cole won’t pitch again until 2026.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom