2023 Bowl Projections thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Bowl Projections thread

Automatic to not get it? They won’t fill hotels and have played there multiple times.

Most of the ACC schools have fanbases that will bring 10,000 to Boston no questions asked in a bad year. It’s not like it’s being held where the Pats play.
False

Brett McMurphy
@Brett_McMurphy

Oregon vs. SMU will play in Fiesta Bowl Kickoff: Jan. 1 (Monday), 1 pm ET (ESPN) All my live updates
⬇️
That didn't age well

Kellogg’s has the Pop Tarts Bowl and the Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl. Meanwhile, Malt-o-Meal has nothing.

That Georgia loss has ramifications to the ACC. McMurphy now things an SEC school takes Ohio State’s spot in the Orange. So ND can’t go to the Reliquest. So everyone drops down a slot in the ACC bowl hierarchy.

Bottom line, I think VT gets the Military and we get Fenway or Gasparilla.

If FSU also loses, we get the nuclear winter option and might end up in Birmingham. Or Dallas. I think the Boca bowl is too early and conflicts with our exam schedule.

Maybe JW can swing some magic. I am not super hopeful.
Just not Fenway or Pinstripe please. Somewhere warm would be nice.

Let's discuss something more important than the CFB playoff ;-)

Friday, December 22, 2023
6:30 pm ET, ESPN
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL

Gasparilla Bowl: Cuse vs UCF

A few others

Athletic and CBS Sports has us going to friggin Detroit vs NIU on Dec 26th

Bleacher Report:
Military Bowl Dec 27th
Tulane vs Cuse

BL: no one knows at this point. Fingers crossed we get something decent and vs a team we could beat at less than full strength.
Give me Tampa. No friggin way Detroit, I would not go there for any reason. Military ball okay but not my first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom