2023 college football playoffs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 college football playoffs

yeah.. I can see tex out

You could say Mich is the best OSU lost on bascially the last game

You could say wash is the best Oregon lost twice on basically the last play

if you take Ala then Ga comes back into play

I still think FSU is probably at best the 7-9 best team.

This is supposed to be the FBS championship series not the SEC championship series and if the champions of the ACC, Big 10 and PAC 12 are undefeated they should be in... Texas makes it for beating Bama in Bama.... the NCAAF's credibility is at stake on this call .... sure Bama and the Bulldogs might be better teams but that's not the point.

Move if you choose, figured there should be something dedicated specifically to the selections. My apologies

Nah. Just busting chops.

Alabama is a better team than FSU, it’s the old debate of best teams vs most deserving teams. Bama is a better team than FSU and beyond LSU, FSU has a blah resume. Clemson went 8-4 and the only reason Ville was 10-2 is because they avoided FSU Clemson etc in their conference schedule. Those are two of their 3 Top 25 wins. Bama beat LSU as well plus UGA(best win anyone has all year) plus Ole Miss. to me it isn’t close but this is going to be interesting. Imagine how UGA feels? Talk about picking the wrong year to lose in your conference title game. TCU didn’t even drop a spot when they lost to K State last year
Alabama sucks, they had to have a brain dead coach at Auburn to win that game, and get in the Championship game.
Then against Georgia a replay official doesn't call for a replay on a catch in the first half which leads to a TD they shouldn't have gotten and they beat Georgia.

I hope they go crazy and put Ore/Wash in and go from there.

Honestly they are the 2 that would scare everyone else.

And Tex if Worthy is not hurt too bad

The rest all try to play D to get the offense chances.

Ga/AL/Mich/OSU are all the same team with different colors.

Alabama sucks, they had to have a brain dead coach at Auburn to win that game, and get in the Championship game.
Then against Georgia a replay official doesn't call for a replay on a catch in the first half which leads to a TD they shouldn't have gotten and they beat Georgia.
Hey I won’t cry if Bama is out, but they are a better team than FSU. FSU beat BC by 2, that alone should disqualify them

including the two time defending champs, avoid playing a tough OOC game.
In Georgia's defense, they did have a game against Oklahoma scheduled this year that they were forced to cancel due to OU moving to the SEC next year. But I agree Georgia is not in the conversation right now.

What the hell actual time do they announce?!!!
Gotta milk it out! In our case, we will see our bowl announced like when a movie runs on TV and they speed up the credits and split the screen with a commercial/promo

Not a great chance but if FSU gets left out and then whomps their bowl opponent we could have multiple claims to the championship.

In Georgia's defense, they did have a game against Oklahoma scheduled this year that they were forced to cancel due to OU moving to the SEC next year. But I agree Georgia is not in the conversation right now.
Good point

All I can do is dream what it would be like to have my Orange in this conversation.

FSU to win playoffs just dropped significantly from +1800 to +4000 which leads me to believe they are going to be left out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom