2023 NFL Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

It seems the Bengals are always going to be slow starters. Burrow missing time in the preseason the last two years certainly doesn't help but I doubt Burrow has a game that bad until probably the 1st game of the year next year.
the players seem to love, what in my opinion, is their less than strenuous pre-season, but they can't keep starting seasons 0-2. They need to win Sunday.

I just think they aren't as good offensively as they should be with their people. Burrow will be fine.

the players seem to love, what in my opinion, is their less than strenuous pre-season, but they can't keep starting seasons 0-2. They need to win Sunday.

I just think they aren't as good offensively as they should be with their people. Burrow will be fine.
They never beat Cleveland. It's weird.

Always happy to beat the Giants but man that ass kicking last night had me feeling bad for Daniel Jones. As soon as he got the snap he was running for his life. Hard to believe Dallas only had 7 sacks because the dude was getting hit just about every single snap.

I know the Dallas D is legit but that Giants OL ... oof.

Always happy to beat the Giants but man that ass kicking last night had me feeling bad for Daniel Jones. As soon as he got the snap he was running for his life. Hard to believe Dallas only had 7 sacks because the dude was getting hit just about every single snap.

I know the Dallas D is legit but that Giants OL ... oof.
Mark Glowinski and Evan Neal might be the worst at their positions in the NFL and they play right next to each other. It was awful.

You just remember the last Tua hold out on this board. Another KaiserUEO prediction failure...In fairness he wasn't alone.
I'll bite - but I'll start by saying that Hill & Tua were en fuego last night - who is the real Tua?

Is he the guy who threw for a bazillion yards against Baltimore last year, and then the very next week, threw for <200 yards against a Bills defense with backups at 4/5 of the DB positions? Is he the guy who crapped his pants late last year against the Chargers, in a game with playoff implications, or is he the guy who was dropping dimes yesterday?

If the Dolphins feel like they have their guy under center, they should extend him, right?

I'll bite - but I'll start by saying that Hill & Tua were en fuego last night - who is the real Tua?

Is he the guy who threw for a bazillion yards against Baltimore last year, and then the very next week, threw for <200 yards against a Bills defense with backups at 4/5 of the DB positions? Is he the guy who crapped his pants late last year against the Chargers, in a game with playoff implications, or is he the guy who was dropping dimes yesterday?

If the Dolphins feel like they have their guy under center, they should extend him, right?
I'm talking the people who said he can't play in this league and was a total bust.

That smell you smell is Joe Douglas's flesh on the seat for coming into the season with this o line.

First place AFC West Raiders! I understand after a week 2 trip to Buffalo I”ll snap back to reality ope there goes gravity.

Trying to find a line for next week ASAP. Cowboys vs this line and Zach Wilson??
Books had to take that line down immediately. Pregame it was Dallas -3 over Jets in week 2

1694483098738.png

The Jets don't have any pass protection. It's easy to blame Wilson. Look how fast the pocket collapses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom